Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I just have a basic Logitech keyboard and some unknown brand mouse.

awesome :)

i'm using a cheap Hp mouse and the keyboard of the laptop and a normal Samsung earphones  :/

Running a Logitech g502 and g633 for headphones. For the keyboard I went with a Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid Red. I love tenkeyless keyboards since they give me more room for the mouse.

That is very nice ! By the way, I have a mix between razer and cyborg :

Mouse cyborg MMO7, mouse pad a razer vespuela, keyboard Razer Anansi and a great Razer old Kraken ^^

I'm using my old razer deathadder 2013 mouse, polk audio heritage buckle headphones, and a Azio Levetron L70 LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard, which i assumed would be good, but the paint came off after a couple months

A+ K5 keyboard and G5-Loki mouse, but my headphones are at least decent, Sennheiser HD 558s

Current setup:

-Ducky Shine Zero cherry mx brown with several led's gone and worst of all, my calculator button doesn't work.

-Mionix naos 8200 but the middle click is broken :'(

-Fraying Mionix Sargas 900 deskpad

Razer Blackwidow ultimate alongside with Steelseries Kana + SS QCK and HyperX Cloud headset . 

Razor blackwidow ultimate 2013 and logitech Optical USB Mouse B100. 

Hi, first Post.

I'm building my first gaming PC and I have no peripherals what-so-ever aside from a flaky Logitech wireless mouse and a barely working rubber keyboard.

My keyboard and mouse setup is some generic brand Logitech stuff.  Not even the gaming kind.  I don't have headphones. FeelsBadMan

i have some unknown 3euros acme keyboard, my mouse is Steelseries rival 100, and mousepad qck m, headphones is some 10euros defender headphones.:$...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

IMG_20160805_174737.jpg

Well my current setup is nothing special, mouse is an awful Genius Mini Navigator 900, keyboard is my Toshiba laptop's built in one and headset is the Microsoft LX-3000.

MS X3ME, unbranded keyboard from 90s (DIM 5 Connector), Trust Urban Future Breeze, and some ordinary blue mouse pad :)

I am using a Logitech M710 keyboard/ mouse combo without a headset

My current setup is a generic Microsoft keyboard and a generic mouse from some company. Some gaming specific peripherals would be really nice. Lovin the videos keep up the good work.

Right now my peripherals are the Fnatic Flick(mouse) and Fnatic Rush(keyboard) and for my audio im using any earphone i can find in the house xD

Nice stuff! :D My current setup is : a noname standard usb keyboard (~10$), Zalman HPS300 headset, ttesports Theron mouse (with left click problems, sometimes left click just stucks until i press it again. Hardware problem not dirt :D ) and a steelseries mouse mat.
Thanks for the chance! I would be very happy with the full setup, but the mouse alone is almost as good. :)

This stuff looks pretty slick. Here's what I'm currently using:

Razer Blackwidow Chroma

Razer Deathadder Chroma

Logitech G430 Headset (I am so fed up with these things. The drivers are atrocious, but the headset itself is still in good condition after a couple of years. So I guess that says something). 

I don't have much of a problem with the Razer gear, but I don't have much room to complain. They were gifts. I'm not sure they are something I would have purchased for myself considering the price. 

Twitter: @Chekstoe

Logitech G900 with a Corsair Vengeance K70 MX brown. I know it's already good but i never win anything so i just gotta keep trying right? Sooner or later i just gotta win something in my life :(

I have no signature

Hey guys, I currently use an HP keyboard with the Old Republic Razer mouse. Here's to me! :D

My current rig is this : 

Mouse : Roccat Kone [+]
Keyboard : CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate (MX cherry red switches)
Mouse Pad : No named cheap one
Headset : Logitech G230 (which is almost broken) 

That's it ! hope I can change some of my stuff.