Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse.

Razer Kraken pro 7.1 gaming headset.

Small Steel Series cloth Mouspad.

And for keyboard im using a laptop for my primary system.

Specs for my laptop.

Windows 10 - Intel core i7 - 4510u - 12 GB RAM - GeForce 840M

I have a Logitech K330 Keyboard, a E-Blue Mazer Wireless Mouse, a Steelseries Siberia V2 Headset, and a Wii U Pro Controller for my current setup.

Lord of Helium.

Reppin the logitech classic keyboard with my logitech G502 like a boss. Steel Series/Razer cloth mousepad. g430 headset. yeah.. I kinda already have good stuff. But its old! (other than my mouse) lol

I am currently using CM Storm Quickfire and Corsair Scimitar. I need a new mouse pad because one I have right now is worn out and it is almost friction free.

Current setup is a standard Dell kyeboard, Logitech GM510 mouse, and Logitech G430 headset. Only issues so far are the batteries dying in the wireless mouse in the middle of a firefight.

I'm Using a wireless Logitech mouse that's so old I can't even read the Model# off of the bottom (I figured out it's an M305), and a 12+ year old mechanical Keyboard from microsoft, of the KB-0168 Variety; specifically, the products you see below:

kyboard.jpgmouse.png

I have a cyber power mouse... Not very good

My  peripheral :

Keyboard:kbtalking next 108 (borwn switch)

Mice: Logitech G302

Headset:Logitech G230

I'm currently using a mouse from staples and it is absolutely horrid. Blackwidow Chroma, cheap logitech headset, and no mousepad :(

My current keybord is a Roccat MKGLOW gaming keyboard, my mouse is an old Sharkoon Fireglider, and I'm planning on buying a Logitech G430 headset :')

My current keybord is a Roccat MKGLOW gaming keyboard, my mouse is an old Sharkoon Fireglider, and I'm planning on buying a Logitech G430 headset :')

Oh and a 3 dollar mousepad lol

Would be amazing. Well I have a razer kraken pro headset, Logitech g700s mouse, no keyboard (laptop), and a blue yeti microphone.

I'm using a standard Genius PS/2 keyboard and an A4tech BloodyGun3 V5 Gaming mice that already has a problem with the right clicker not clicking anymore but still registers because of too much Dota2 and aiming down sights in Battlefield 4. 

i've got a laptop that is an acer but would love a mouse to do editing for my youtube videos, and also for coding.  thanks linus + crew

I have a Hewlett-Packard chiclet keyboard with a Razer Mamba that i got for free from a friend and a generic Walmart headset

This would be a massive upgrade for my peripherals because my mouse and keyboard's brand is Newmen(I dont even know what the exact name is because its crap), my Headphone is a Silvertec which is 2 years old, and a cheap Dota 2 mousepad. :)

Intel Core i5 4460 3.2GHz / Asus B85M-Gamer / Palit GeForce GTX 950 / Kingston Hyper-X Fury 1600MHz 8Gb x4 / Aerocool Strike-X 600W / Corsair H80i / Western Digital 1TB Black

I'm currently using a dell intergrated laptop keyboard with a steelseries rival 100 mouse up on a steelseries mousepad along with a Playstation gold 2.0 headset. Definitely looking into building my own desktop PC any time soon, so any gaming peripherals would come in very handy ;)

Def need an upgrade on my rig gear would be lovely to get that. 

logitech mouse, rosewill keyboard

sad gaming rig xD
a logitech g300 s,a microsoft keyboard xDand a dragon war headphone xD

I'm using a worn-down tt eSports level 10 mouse, a tt Poseidon rgb, and my Logitech g430s just broke so I'm using an old set of krakens.

I currently use a pair of G430's, and the mouse and keyboard that comes for the Cooler Mast Storm Devastator.