Is oveclockers uk reliable?

Ram_senpai

Im looking to buy a gtx 1070 and amazon kinda dont have at stock. Overclockers uk have some but i am not sure if they are a reliable seller

They are the best UK seller

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

bought my keyboard from there, they're super. You get a free packet of haribo too :P

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Just now, werto165 said:

bought my keyboard from there, they're super. You get a free packet of haribo too :P

What?! Done!! Im buying from them 

Just now, Clanscorpia said:

Have you bought from them?

Just now, Clanscorpia said:

aria.co.uk would disagree :P aria quite often than not have the lowest price in the UK, this also do Deal of the day and aria points. I haven't actually bought form any other site for a long while.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

1 minute ago, Ram_senpai said:

Have you bought from them?

No, I've just heard amazing things about them

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

10 minutes ago, Ram_senpai said:

Im looking to buy a gtx 1070 and amazon kinda dont have at stock. Overclockers uk have some but i am not sure if they are a reliable seller

dude, they're the best in the UK imho.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Yeah, I've bought ALOT off them over the years so I'd say they are trustworthy sellers. 

It's 100% reliable, probably the biggest online store for this things in the UK. Scan and ebuyer are good alternatives if you want to compare prices

Their reseller rating says they are pretty poor and it matches my experience. If what they send you works and is the right item then overclockers.co.uk is absolutely fine and they do nice quick delivery. But if you get a faulty part then you may have to take them to court. OCUK is famous for having the worst RMA in the industry, they will "test" a broken GPU and clear it as fine when it clearly doesn't even boot up at all. Which is how they got a terrible resellerrating, their RMA process is mostly scamming people and you will have to assert your rights.

I got to the point of filing paperwork with the courts before they finally caved and replaced a clearly dead on arrival motherboard. I certainly don't trust them

I haven't had any issues with overclockers RMA with the only item I've had to send back as faulty apart from them screwing me over when it came to them refunding what I'd paid to send the item back to them, but it was only by a few pence so I didn't press it any further (because I'd gotten fed up with having to call them).

Thus far, I've purchased two graphics cards, several USB flash drives, several cat5e and cat6 networking cables, two HDMI cables, one optical audio cable, one keyboard and mouse combo set, one hard drive and one mid tower case and a majority of it is still working (I threw out one of the networking cables due to excessive ware on the lock tab on one end, and I think that one of the HDMI cables has a dodgy plug or it's the HDMI socket on the TV).

The only thing I haven't mentioned is the tablet I purchased from them which was some generic system they imported from China and sold with a marked up price tag even though I didn't pay that marked up price since even though they replaced the original I was sent as it could only take power from the mains it's still a pile of garbage that was rooted out of the box rendering several games and applications completely useless.