Msi mb DRAM led on, no display signal

Fans are working, leds are on, just no signal

But when I switched off the PSU and replug the power cable, it boots successfully.

Ram: Tforce ddr5 7200 cl34 16gb*2

Mb: MSI pro Z790-A

Cpu: i7 13700k

PSU: Corsair 750e

I tried:

1: replugged the ram, pluged in different socket and only one ram each time

2: untighten the cpu cooler screws a little bit 

3: reinstalled the CPU

4: booted with integrated GPU instead 

5: cleared the CMOS by pressing the button on board io and reinstalled the battery on board 

6: updated the bios

None of these works, only boots the first time after I switched off and on the PSU, if I turn off the pc then it won't turn on again, but if I restart it on Windows instead then it is still work

After I trouble shooting it for a while, for some reason motherboard start to reboot everytime after it posted, therefore this pc will never be on 'first boots' state and then it just never turned on

I'm currently got replacement for both motherboard, ram and PSU, but I just want to know what the problem could be so I can avoid it next time.

There was a power cut happened in my house, I wonder if it has

anything to do with it.

That sounds like a board issue, ram and psu are probably fine. Go through the bios to make sure there is no weird setting causing this, probably in memory training related settings. Also memory training for DDR5 can take a while, wait 2-3 minutes for it to try and boot if you haven't.

PC Specifications: Intel i9-14900KF, 5.8GHz all core locked, 5GHz ring, 1.35v High LLC, E-cores and HT disabled | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Thermal Grizzly contact frame | 2x16 G.Skill Trident Z5 7400MHz 34-44-44-34 1T 1.45v (Tuned Subtimings, Hynix A-Die) | Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX | Windows 10/11 EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Phanteks P400A (Black non-rgb version, Phanteks T30 fans 3 intake (On AIO), 1 exhaust) | SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB PCIe 4 SSD

Displays: MSI MAG 271QPX 1440p 360Hz 27" QD-OLED | LG UltraGear 27GP950-B, 4K 144Hz (@120hz) 27" IPS

Desktop Audio: STAX SR-007 MK2 Electrostatic Headphones | STAX SRM-400S Amp | Schiit Bifrost 2/64 (NOS mode, USB in, XLR out)

Mobile Audio: Sennheiser IE 900 IEMs w/ 4.4mm cable | FiiO KA13

Peripherals: Razer Huntsman V2 Full size wired with linear optical switch | Logitech G502 Hero