AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently running a gtx960m in my laptop right now but I plan on building my Computer soon and if I were to win this. This would be a amazing gift and I would make a video just for you when I make my build! As I want to do VR with the build of mine also. anddd....  "gibe nao pls."

well i used a gtx 560ti aand about a month ago it broke down.. and now i am on laptop with 860m and cant rly play anything  properly ;/ cant get used to this keybord. I was looking for new graphics card and in lithuania rx480 is very expensive.

I got gt640 i would love one polaris card <3 

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have nvidia gt740m, and I am looking forward to build a new pc.

I have pc whit a gtx 750 ti from gigabyte.

I have gtx 660 on my pc, but im going to buy new pc anyways by end of summer... so if i would win that would help whit budget of new pc!

i have an old pc with i5 750 and hd 5500... all i can play was csgo and the highest-end game i've ever run on it is splinter cell blacklist in 800 x 600, all settings low, with the gpu oc-ed. the heat was basically like the freaking sun, and it still run at below 30 fps, so...

i want it, gibe nao pls

I'm using a 660 ti and want a new gard because mine is too old for new AAA games D:

Running an R7 360. Overclocked to 1200 on Core, 1750 on Memory to help out with playing newer games at decent details and frame rates. I want an upgrade because the poor R7 360 just can't keep up much anymore.

I would love for my Gigabyte rx 480 to have a friend so they can work together in crossfire

I am using a Mac. 

There is nothing more to say.

Gibe nao plz, i got HD6950 with HD6970 bios setup, and sure warm summer is nice but i already got chance to visit sauna separately if i really want to sweat. :-)

In my desktop PC is currently ATI Radeon HD4650, but on my laptop i am using Geforce GT750m.

Keep it up!

I have an ASUS R9 390 strix but recently my brother's video card stop working, so this card would be perfect.

gibe nao pls.

I currently have a GTX 670 and I wanted to upgrade it, but no money to do it right now :(. And I also wanted to go back to using AMD video cards. Thx

Spoiler

Spoiler

I am using a very old 9400gt. I looking to upgrade my rig.

Thanks for the giveaway 

I currently have an r9 290X but... it is really hard to establish myself as a part of the PC master race with hardware like that *enter sob story about how console peasants laughed at my rig to make you feel bad for me* ...... but i'll show them... ill show them all.....when i am gaming at 8k 10,000fps and they are stuck at 800X600 2fps THEY WILL KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF POWER!!!

In conclusion gibe nano pls 

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

As of now, my rig is running an i3-6100 dual core and a GTX 950 FTW Edition from EVGA I got on the cheap. Having access to the new AMD lineup would be really nice because with the new card, I could sell the 950 and get some money for a new processor. 

Best of luck to all!!

I have nvidia gt740m, and I am looking forward to build a new pc.

I got me an r7 240.. still runs terrible. got it before i saw linus' video on the low end gpu rant and i regret not waiting another week to get something better... but hey, rx 460 look like a reasonable upgrade right? ;)

I don't even have a gpu right now :'(

Got a Sapphire HD7770 underclocked because always too hot. Shitty chinese motherboard. Boomblasting stereo with over 2k wrms on a single 15", because why not ;p. Too broke to upgrade this whole peace of junk and scraping money from the floor to just buy a second hand PSU because the old one shit its pants because i installed a second harddrive and apparently pulled to much current lol.