AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am building a computer to replace a piece of junk our community school has, and this will help a lot to make it faster. This will make so we can edit and publish our yearbook with a lot less stress from an ultra-slow computer.

Gonna build a computer after this summer and with the rx 480 I might even have a pretty killer build for a low price. 

I really wanna win it because my graphic card died and I needed a upgrad anyway because  can aford life! Btw u guys a r awesome and can u pl do a gaming p buld 2016 guide thx

I'm stuck using an HD 8350 and I can't play Planetside 2 with it and I really miss that game, but I can't find an RX 480 at MSRP yet so I'm just patiently waiting for the price to lower or for me to find a card as efficient as the RX at a good price.

I have a GTX 260, so a card from this decade would be a nice upgrade.

I have a GTX 680 that restarts my PC in a power surge cause it draws too much power. Please gaben, I need this card so I dont disconnect from CSGO Match Making and get a 7 day ban c_ka bl_at.

Im gonna build my first pc so I dont have gpu 

Atm Im using a r9 285  with my athlon x4 860k but Im planning to get a new cpu and mobo so a new gpu would get along very good :)

I Have never experienced 1080p above 60fps my entire life. It would be nice upgrade from my GT730. 

Would be awesome to finally replace my last AMD card the 4870, i needz the AMD fix!

I just recently built a new PC, so this graphics card isn't for me. I'm actually wanting to do it for my buddy who's PC is starting to get outdated against today's games. Right now he is running a Radeon HD 7730. I know he's been wanting to upgrade for awhile, and this would be a good gift to get him.

Maybe you won't believe me but I really have an GeForce 9500 GT graphics card. :D Yeah the reality. I would scream alot if I would win, and maybe do any challange that you would like. :D

i have gtx 1080 and just want to check what the red team is offering

I currently have a rig with a gtx 970 in it and if i won i would give my brother my 970 and take the polaris my self. hehe

I have a HD7970. It's over 4 years old. Before I had it overclocked to 1125/1700 but it has been growing hotter and hotter over the years and the noise from the fan is just unbearable. I have pretty good headphones so I barely notice it, but the other people in the house don't like it any bit. So I had to under clock to 1000/1400 even though it still does a lot of noise.

I want to upgrade mostly so the house can have some quiet. 

Thank you =)

I'm using a gtx960 for lumion, which was heartbreaking decision cauze I love AMD, SO GIVE ME IT.

I have a GTX 960, I would like to have an AMD card because - why not?

I got an r7 240 its badd card and i wanna new one xD

Hey,
I have beast in my rig - 
HD 7970 (OC @1GHz), have been running it for almost 4 years)
My rig is so balanced in performance - that every part of it is bottle-necking.
So I have no idea from what part to begin my upgrade.
It would be great to begin upgrade from new Polaris.
Best regards and good luck to everyone.

well i own a gtx 770 wich is just finde but i dont want the polaris gpu for my self, my gf is still saving up for a gaming pc and if i could provide a decent gpu to her system it would be great :) 

I have a good old 7790, and I would use a new one so I have to buy less new stuff in the future for the upgrade. Also I would like to write some VSTs that would process audio on the graphics card via OpenCL.

I have a GTX 650 and its running fine but an upgrade would be nice

Currently using a Galaxy GTX 670 GC 4GB and was running well enough until PC started crashing and freezing lately for which I blame the GPU. And the fact that it's 4 generations late, so a change to new one and from the other team would be fantastic.
Also I would like to say "giv mi niu kard plz"

I have a R9 390 but my brother as an HD 6850 so it could be a nice present for him :D