AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently I run a gtx 760 but it does not really perform well when running games in 1440p on my new monitor.

Using a R9 280x. It's getting a bit old and could use a new card!

Intel i5 4670k @4.4 GHz | Cooler Master Hyper 212X | ASRock Z87 Extreme 3 | Asus DirectCU II R9 280x | Kingston HyperX 8GB | Seasonic G Series 550w | Fractal Define R4 |  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB |  WD Green 800GB| WD Blue 1TB| Dell P2314H| Razer DeathAdder Black| Logitech G110| Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2

Current Card: GTX 660TI SC

Why I want to upgrade: My Card is three generations old, and it's free :D 

Hi :)

I currently have an AMD R9 280, and it'll be awesome to have a more VR Ready graphic card !

Thanks LMG !

i have an integrated gpu with amd a4 x2  and i want to switch because i cant do a **** with this so yea and polaris sound great as a up grade so hope i win :P

I have one GTX 970 and I want the new AMD for moar FPS so I can beat all those console scrubs fps wise

gibe nao pls i need 10 more 480s for 144hz minecraft thx

Currently using a GTX 970 and would like to see what the red team can offer as I've always been on the side of the green team.

I want the card because i want to build a computer, currently im running my games off an old laptop thats near death. This card could push me to upgrade (even though i don't have the coin to do it)

My current gpu is a R7 370 it does the job but a 480 ohhh my, would make my life i could run half my games with out my gpu overheating, but if i do win i need to upgrade my power supply lol gg to every 1 

I am using an intel intergrated Gpu. An upgrade would help me alot to play games I wouldn't be able to before. (*Pray to lord Gaben I win*)

gibe nao pls

HD4250

Cuz my alsmot six old  Nvidia GTX 560 Ti die :(

ATM i'm rocking a Radeon HD 5850 flashed with 5870 firmware.. because my GTX 980 TI was moved to my mediacenter to power my Vive ;)

I want a new AMD graphics card because, free stuff!

I have a rig with an EVGA GTX 750TI FTW and would like an upgrade for future 4K gaming and possible VR in the future.

Awesome Giveaway guys, keep the good vibes coming :0)

I have a Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7970 . It has and is still treating me well. But I have noticed that some games I have to tweak settings to stay above 60 FPS at 1080. I want to move to a 1440 display and the new Polaris GPUs would enable me to do that. :D

Wanna upgrade from a gtx 760 and test the new vr products.

I don't actually own any graphics card, and am hopefully at some point soon to build my first rig and this would save me quite a bit of money, cause I don't make much

Currently torturing a Gtx 970 OC with heavy 3D workloads ? I'm really curious how a Polaris would handle it...

I currently have a radeon 7950 which is sort of dying,I keep getting black screens for a few seconds sometimes.I'd like to win the rx 480 for the extra performance and stop killing my current gpu,but the 460 would also be awesome.

Well i have a Asus R7 260x OC that only allows me to play something without graphical artifacts if i max out the fan speed before starting the game. It's obvious why i want to upgrade! :P

Currently  I have a AMD Readon HD 7870. With the Upgrade I would play The Witcher 3 on a higher settings as Low and more as 30 fps . Also I could make use of of the 144HZ and FreeSync from my two Eizo monitoren.

My pc got stolen earlier this year but I had a 670. Love your products. Keep up the good work

I have an Nvidia GTX 760 at the moment but it doesn't hold up that good, walking to Team Red may help. lol