AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am currently running a GTX 260 Graphics Card so Polaris is a step up for me.

I Have an ancient GTX+ 9800 graphics card which i overclocked to get about 5 more fps out of it. I am thinking of using an AMD in my rig and saw the Rx 480 as the solution. I might as well enter myself in to get a chance at the new Polaris 10 or 11 graphics card :).

Currently on an MSI Radeon R9 290 that's thermal throttling at stock speeds -_- which is also my reason for saying "I want it" and "gibe nao pls." :D

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

What I have now is just an alien war alpha which I can't even upgrade the GPU because it is soldered in so I'm stuck with it. Would be nice to have a gpu already so I can save more money on other parts when I finally build a computer.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

The reason i would like to have this videocard is because I want to build a rig with the rx 480, at the moment im rocking a laptop with 4 gb of ram, and an amd a8 cpu and a gpu without memory plspsllspslslpspslpspsl

I have a GTX 470, I don't need to say anything else..

5 hours ago, TrigrH said:

GTX 460, so I cant wait for a 480 should be a slight upgrade /s

Just saying, a 480 would be a massive upgrade. I would say like a 50 percent performance increase.

Wow there are a lot of entries here. I have a R9 280x which is not a bad gpu at all, but I have an awful fx-6300 that i could upgrade if I sold my 280x

I have an EVGA GTX 560 Ti.

I would like a new card to be able to play new games in decent resolution and quality :)

Thanks.

I have  a hd 4870 I realy need to  update my rig

I have a r7 260x and it's quite old, which is why I would like to have the RX 480 :P

I'm currently running a rig with a GTX 760 so a Polaris 10 card will be a straight upgrade.

Would be nice if I could win the 480.

Currently using a geforce 210 after my old comparable graphics card burnt out over 2 years ago still same CPU as what came with the old inspiron 11 out of the box.

Sir, I would like one RX 480 please!!

Seriously, I need a GPU right now, because my R9 270 just died couple of months ago... so yeah..  GIB NAO PLZ I WANT IT NAO!!!!

Waddup..

Current PC SPECS

Spoiler

CPUAMD Ryzen 5 1600  MOBO: MSI B350M Mortar GPU:Zotac GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Mini RAM: Kingston Fury DDR4 2400Mhz Power Supply: FSP Raider 550w 80+ Silver  Storage: 3TB (2 x 1TB Western Digital Blue HDD, 1TB External HDD) CaseCooler Master.... IDK what model..

650ti that I've had for a few years now and have been looking to upgrade would be awesome to upgrade for free

Currently running a GTX 560 Ti and I'm already considering a 480 to finally play games like GTA and Overwatch!

I have the MSI R9 280X but it broke a month ago (after 3 years). I guess it overheated because of the old thermal grease. Now I'm playing CS:GO on a 640x480 resolution on a integrated Radeon HD4250 OC to 1000MHz. 9_9 Well this is quite good that I can play on a average of 50fps taking into account how old this motherboard is. Anyway, I miss editing videos the most, it was fun, no fancy effects for me on a integrated gpu, so new card would be a blessing from the sky, especially if it's the Polaris, those cards are great.

I have an  AMD 5770 and it hits the 90 degrees in an alienware and the graphics are not so fast ,  so  replacement is necessary  !! I have an idea that the graphics of the new AMD grpahics card are beter than the nvidia  counterpart

Well i have a EVGA GTX 460 Se... old technology.. cant use any feature from Nvidia... i see on this Polaris lineup a oppurtunity to improve my RIG without spending a lot of money...

Maybe i can improve it with htis giveaway? :P 

I have an AMD Radeon HD 7770 GPU. It would be nice to upgrade because the new Polaris 10/11 architectures are a bit more of a future-proof solution and will perform much better than what I have currently.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am using a 9800 gx2 and it is horrible and crashes and 2-4 hours and i cant afford anything better or more stable.

club 3d hd7950 royalking. would like to switch because it hits 100+ diagrees even with the thermal paste reapplied.