AMD Polaris Giveaway

My Nvidia GT 430 lets me run minecraft at 50 fps while reaching 105°c. Building a new computer in the end of the summer so a new gpu would help!

I already have a Rx 480 but I do want another one for XFire.

I currently have r9 390 and rx480 is just a bit better so it would be used :)

i have a GTX 950 right now and i never tried AMD. also i would like to start doing VR when i can get around to affording it

im currently using a GTX960 from asus but having a graphics card like the 480 will probably make a really good improvement on my rig n.n 

I have a GeForce GTX 770 and I really need a new one.because I'm doing a lot of rendering 

Currently using a Sapphire 290X but you know. I'm excited for this new line of cards and would love to have one in my system, and to upgrade my fiancess 750 ti to something more updated.

right now i'm using a Sapphire 7870,and I'd love to own a Polaris card because AMD is finally coming out of the cuts and innovating after what felt like an eternity, or that just might be my impatience haha

I am gonna use it on my HTPC currently using a gtx 660 ti and it's defenetly due for an upgrade

Hello!

My current rig has GTX 650 Ti and an old fx 6300 cpu, and I really need to upgrade. This card would really help me.

I'm using the msi r9 270x gaming. It's a pretty good card for the money but everyone know that faster is better! :) 

I have a prebuilt pc with a AMD Radeon R9-255 2GB and i am soon upgrading to a new gaming rig!

i have a GTX 480 and would love to have more powwaaarrrrrr 

Still running my 7970 ghz edition :D

would be a lil bit of an upgrade for me :) 

Would do great instead of my 7770 it's getting quite dated...

I have old reference Gtx 660ti which is now getting a bit old with newer games. I was thinking about getting myself brand new rx 480 or rx 470 and winning it here means I get it a lot earlier.

im very sorry for making this account just for the giveaway, i promise i will be more active from now on.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My rig has a... nope this is my first build and the Polaris 11 video card is exactly the card I want and need! Thanks!

I Have an R9 290 but after long gaming sessions my pc just says bye bye and shutdown cuz of overheating :/:D. So a Cooler Card would be awesome! (you understanded the "Cooler" Card yeah. Yeah i know it wasnt funny at all : D) 

I currently have GeForce 210( as my GT 730 (2GB DDR5)went down some days ago). I am a serious gamer but now I literally can't play any of them. So, I hope I get this Polaris Card (RX 480) as I have a FX-8320 and I think that it will be a beast combination! 

Gib nao pls.

Failing card reporting in. My 270x crashes at least once every freaking day, probably won't last for much more.

My old R9 280X is dieing, so I just checked for a new GPU online, and out of nowhere i see this xD it would be too good to be true to get the rx 480 :D

The Gtx 760 is becoming old,it's time to hit higher fps with a new Amd card.

hi...... currently have a  Gtx590 ti on a server bord s5000vsa that i wood like to watter cool in the neer future wen i will have the money for it . Ty for reading and keep ⬆️ the good job