AMD Polaris Giveaway

I just built my first PC and I have it equipped with a humble little XFX R7 240.

I definitely wouldn't mind a major upgrade in the graphics department for both gaming and to replace my Xbox as my media center!

AMD A-10 7700K Radeon R7

I'm going to be purchasing one regardless as part of my first gaming pc build. So if I win the wallet will be happy or I could just crossfire!!?? hmmmm.

Well I've got a 750ti in my rig currently, so I think the reason for wanting this is self explanatory. 

i currently have a gtx 960 but my old pc that my grandmother owns has no graphics card.. so it would be a very nice present for her the 960.

Nice that AMD does stuff like this!

I'm still using the 560Ti from sparkle, but is slowly dying on me, which is the reason i need a new one. (games often just freeze or get funky outputs)

Also I like the AMD way of doing things more than the way NVIDIA is building a proprietary ecosystem.

I own a Nvidia Gigabyte GTX 970 G1.

And i want that gpu because who says no to free stuff?!

Finally signed up to LTT forums because of this! 

Fiancee's rig is running an R9 270 at the moment, so would be nice to replace that with a 470/480.

Other possibility is my 'guest' pc running a pentium g3220 with no discrete gpu finally getting a graphics card (the 460). No pcie power connectors on that computer's power supply (cost me £6!), so the completely slot powered 460 would be ideal!

I have a super annoying old Radeon HD 7750, and it does not run well. I would love to own one of these new AMD cards, the performance of these seem amazing!

I have a gtx 680 in my rig. I could use an upgrade as newer games like doom are too advanced for my pc to run without lowest graphics, I understand that it isnt that bad but it would be appreciated

I have a Intel i5 3317u CPU

And a Intel HD graphics 4000

I don't have any graphics card on my i5 pc . So i need some more power to play heavy titles.

At the moment I have a Gigabyte GTX 650 and so stuggle to play games like GTA V without lagging and I have to also run them in the lowest settings which is horrible to play in and so if I won one of these AMD cards I could actually have a decent gaming experience as the card could handle higher settings, SO PLEASE PICK ME :(((( :))))

I currently have a GTX 960 in my system and I'm quite satisfied with it. But hey, a new graphics card for FREE, HELL YEAH gibe me dis nao pls

Furthermore, I wanted to upgrade my rig for a long time and use my old GPU in a rig for my younger brother. And a new GPU is a great start for this upgrade.

currently got an R7 265, can play lots of games with it but it reaches 83 degrees while playing DOTA 2 :(

Would like a new cooler card that can play more games at higher settings.

Good luck to all!

I only have a Nvidea gt 730 and i want to join the amd master race ?
idk could use a upgrade or 2 though so if u want give it to me :)

I think my GTX 650 a bit old. I really like new Polaris but in local store rx480 price start from 300$.

i have a GTX 750Ti and i really want an AMD card :D

my Nvidia card is terrible

I'm using Intel HD graphics right now... I play at 1080p60Hz, so these cards are absolutely prefect for my type of gaming.

I'm using a 560ti, about time for an update.

My current card is an EVGA 750ti SC. I want the new one cause my old one is getting outdated and doesn't run games all that great anymore

I have GTX 750Ti from Asus which has only 2GB. I always loved AMD but stupid optimization in most games is for nVidia :( So... with this card I could get back on AMD's road with Polaris tech :D I SHOULD WIN IMMIDIETLY!!! Falkon says so... Just kiddin' xD I wanna win thou

I have an GTX760 via Express Card Adapter as an eGPU on my old HP Elitebook 2760p. My Plan is upgrading at mid 2017 to a Gaming PC. But for now i only have my760 so  a new GPU would be awesome :)