AMD Polaris Giveaway

Hey, I am currently running a Radeon HD 7800 inside my fathers old Dell, so, yeah....

It's about 5 years old, it's regularly giving me black screens and it doesn't run games good anymore.

I was about to take part in a Massdrop for a gtx 1070 but that can wait about 9 days ;-) so I hope the winners will be announced in that timeframe and that I am one of them ;-)

I have a GTX 560 and I'd feel like I need a new GFX card, and hey, I've never had an AMD card before, so why not?

Never had a chance to by a good video card. I always wanted to try one but can never afford one.

Hi there my name is Jordan, I'm from Mexico. So I heard of this giveaway and said: why not?.

I'm currently studying a master's degree of  methodologies of teaching, so all my money is gone!.

In my spare time I take some gaming sessions just to unwind from the stress of the week but.....my current rig needs a SERIOUS update here are it's specs.

script>

H73FHdK.png

So maybe you don't know this card well, I present you:

the R5 200 in all Its glory!!

9886_big.jpgSo every bit of help I can get to upgrade my rig is welcome.

Thank you.

P.S.

the RX 480 here in Mexico is 6300$ that's three months of rent!!

I have gtx 750ti I want to upgrade to AMD because video editing is one of the things I do and quality is the key for me ;)

I have gt 730 :'( lel rekt and I realised my mistake once luke made a video about it that's why I need the new gpu plz_i_cry_every_time:(

I got a GTX 760 with 2GB of VRAM (Not Enough)

the RX 480 would be great for gaming and I have a Asus H170 Pro Gaming so I don't have the problem with Power

delivery system with motherboard 

and I want to do a video about it

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Im running a gtx 970m. The desktop card should fit in there, right? 

Running a HD5870 on beast EGPU with a 700watt generic power supply connected via mPCIe to a toshiba c850 sattelite running a 2710QE i7 clocked @ 3.0ghz, BIOS Flash to run stable
Living in Australia in the OUTBACK no real access to the main computer stores and with the price of a new card and shipping makes it abit out of reach..
love building tech stuff and building out of the norm..Building a gaming rig that no one would think of... when someone asks why? Cause i can 

I would like one because my R9 270x is kinda having a hard time now

I'm runing a gtx 760 on an ancient server pc with two 5160 xeons, i mean, i would use it to start my new build, it would be great to have it.

I don't have a gpu right now, and I can't use the iGPU, so I have to use my crappy laptop.

PS: Gibe nao plz

My current PC has a Radeon HD6670 so I can't really play modern games :(

and being limited to 2-3 year old games on minimum graphics is not so fun :(....

gibe nao pls.

Really though: I'm running a Rx 480 right now so I don't really need a card, but my little brother still has a card from the stone age. So I'd like to suprise him with a new one.

I never built a pc but I will next month and I think a rx480 will be a great Gpu For  my build. Thanks.

i stil use a hd7770

nough said i guess :P

stupid expensive beers, being a student

xx

I'm runnin that sik lad GeForce 7600GT. Can run most games at a solid 3-10 FPS on 800x600 on lowest graphics. I'm kinda overdue. Would luv an upgrade.
Thx Dad :)

I have a GTX970 but wouldn't mind getting some of that lovely HDR support (and a bit more memory ;) ).

I have an R9 280x and I would really like to be able to upgrade enough so that I can be ready to use VR.

My current Rig has a Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 Toxic 1009MB... works surprisingly well... Just not on the newest games. I still get at least 50 frames in Overwatch... On lowest setting's with max filtering and antialiasing. (Message me if you want to know more about my rig)

I'm currently running an R9 270X that, when at full load, literally melts my scratch-built aluminium case that's held together with hot glue.

Also, performance while using GPU-accelerated video editing software.

Well, i built and offered a PC to the best woman in the world, with an HD 5870 in it, a few years ago. The computer is running fine, especially the OCed 2500K, 32GB RAM with an SSD, but the GPU's becoming to feel old. I'd love to offer her a GPU upgrade in order to see the difference in Adobe programs and to be able to play newer games with decent framerates. Ultimately, she would finally consider a monitor upgrade, improving her already amazing photography work.

Hopefully i can win a giveway once in my life for the most amazing person in the world.