AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a GTX 660, is there really anything else I need to say?

I have a R9 380 hitting 81 degrees.

Gibe nao plz

I still have a toasty gtx580 (even with the arctic accelero extreme) and i want to try how AMD's new product works. Also free stuff is always good.

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My personal rig has a GTX 980 in it and I am more than happy with it but I would love to bild a rig for my cousin (and with him). He is 12 y/o and wants to start pc gaming. He will probably play Overwatch, Minecraft and maybe some vr games if the HTC vive gets a little cheaper ^^

I currently have no GPU in me desktop. Because I am in the process of building me own inside of an old Power Mac case. Having to do a bit of DIY but I don't care. Its me first hand built PC :)

So a new GPU would be awesome

Jay King

i have a amd radeon r5 235 2gb 

i want to upgrade cuz mine is shit

I currently have a 290X, I'd want a 480 because my 290X makes my room really rather warm. Which is hell in Summer, with a room with no opening windows.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I don'thave a graphics card now sobI needed this one.

My 7970 died a few days ago. Now I have an expensive thing on which I can put my tea on (unlike Logan I don't drink beer (even if I am from Belgium)). I am running on the iGPU of my i7-3770.

I'd like to win the RX 480 because my old GTX 680's 2GB framebuffer is just too small for many modern games.

I am running a GTX 960. I want to upgrade to an RX480 to get away from team green.

I'm currently rocking an Intel IGPU (4600 to be exact). And I would absolutely love to upgrade my graphics with one these awesome cards.

My desktop is running two gtx295, what great card they were, but those 800mb of video card memory means they aren't really useful at all for never games, the oblivion and fallout 3 times were great though :D. So i'm gaming om my laptop with a 750m, but getting back to a high end desktop would sure be nice.

Since my Gtx 780 died last week I'm actually using integrated graphics. Here's hoping. 

Running BF1 on a 660gt will be a good laugh for my opponents

270X, I could use a bit more power to run my games 

My 270 is about to kick the bucket, so getting a free gpu is always nice

Hi 

I have actually a Sapphire hd 6870

Dont have a dedicated graphic card, My graphic requirements are being met using a turnip.

Would be a sweet stroke of luck to get hands on a AMD graphic card....It costs a bomb after taxes where i live

I have a R9 280X Vapor-X and a i5 6600k so im gpu limited :D waiting the money for a new card but if it's free that's awesome !!!

AMD Radeon HD 6450, you can quess why I need a upgrade.

Intel 6600k igpu. Wait to make some money to afford a 480

I have Gigabyte Radeon R9-270X Windforce 3 and it would be nice to see some Polaris GPU's working in our SENTRY testbench, to check how much heat can it generate in a console-sized pc-case :)