AMD Polaris Giveaway

This will be the start of my new build, but right now I have a  Lenovo z50-70 that has a NVIDIA GeForce GT 820m.

Currently have the r9 290 rigged with a cpu liquid cooler, as it doesn't like running using the reference AMD one... Better efficiency of Polaris would be handy. 

Currently running a Radeon HD 6950 that's 5 years old. In fact I'm borrowing my friend's 6950 because MY 6950's fan went wonk and kept grinding and clicking every few seconds very loudly. Did I mention I'm an amateur game dev? Apparently, 5 year old hardware isn't totally up to that task.

Im currently running an r9 390 in my first ever build and loving it. interested in seeing how either upgrading to or adding a new gpu would affect my performance/

Currently I have none (just built my PC, waiting for stock and prices), simply using the integrated graphics, Polaris seems like quite a good and that "new system tweaker" is rather interesting

I currently have an r7 290, with 1gb gddr5. Have been using it to do everything in my rig for the last three years.

Would love to upgrade to a Polaris gpu seeing as I have a build in mind come this next February, and having a card like the Polaris would Smet me focus more on the build.

Running a reference 290 at the moment. Would love a 480 as to donate the 290/480 to my nephew!

Have a new 6700k system upgrading my old 2600k system and currently the 2600k has no videocard (also p67 chipset so no onboard video). Working on a gift... well a selfish gift (upgrade for me, old computer for nephew).

Thanks for the chance... love FreeSync!

Ryan

I have an R9 280x toxic and I do need a new graphicscard for Games at 1080p and 60fps :) #bettered 

I'm rocking a gtx 770, not a bad card but I would really love an upgrade <3

Good luck everybody!

I currently have a Radeon R7 260X so an RX480 would be a major upgrade. Literally anything short of a fiery inferno would run quieter and cooler than this 260! I'm hoping to do a full upgrade of my PC soon and this card would cut out the biggest cost of that upgrade which would seriously help with finances.

I use the 380 and it's alright I guess but I needz the powah1

Currently Using an R9 fury x however the fan/pump seems to be stuck at 15%, i have to use afterburner to override the ati software. love the show guys and keep up the good work

I am using Intel HD Graphics and i would love to get into pc gaming

I have "broken" AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series GPU that I got for free from a friend for helping him setup a server and stuff. He knew it was broken and told me but we don't know what exactly is broken because it works, but sometimes it is not and temps and clocks are everywhere. I replaced my working Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 with that and I'm going to switch them again if that AMD card dies completely. I would be happy if I win so I can actually play games. GPU and HDD are current bottlenecks. My really old Intel i7 is working fine. ;)

Right now I have GTX 750 Ti and it barely reaches 60 fps in newer games. At the moment I'm planning to upgrade to RX 480 but by doing that I wouldn't have any money for new games :(

gibe nao plz, I want it.

Jokes aside, I am currently running a gtx 960 and its ok for standard games but very bad for VR.

Only 9 years behind the curve with a 8600GT, pls gib grafix card, every day is a struggle.

gibe nao plz i want much,

Currently running a R7 260x, mistake. Save me .

pls

I'm using a HD7850, which was amazing for it's price, but has gotten sluggish over the years and I'd love to experience DOOM and Witcher 3 how they were meant to be experienced, with details to set to max.

Currently running a HD Radon 6950 from XFX.

GT 745M.I am building new rig so pliz gimme so I can play minecraft on ultra settings

Running a 650 ti boost so a free 480 would indeed be a nice upgrade :)

Currently have 750 ti with i5 4460,great card but can't max any new games,so AMD new Polaris card will be a great upgrade.
Thank You LMG !  о(ж>▽<)y ☆

My Specs
CPU: Intel Core i5 4460

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8GB x 2

GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming X

Case: GameMax G535CR (Black)

Storage: Kingston A400 240GB(Boot Drive) Western Digital 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Toshiba PC300 1TB

PSU: COUGAR VTE600

Display: LG - 24MP59G-P, LG - 43LJ500T

Cooling: Stock

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Razer Mamba Elite
Mousepad: GMS RGB Mousepad

Sound: Razer Kraken X, Logitech Z120

Its simple, I just want to throwaway my crapy Geforce 9500GT !!