AMD Polaris Giveaway

Well i have a laptop with an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500 (512 mb dedicated) Series graphics card and i was thinking of building a desktop for me and my brother to play some games on it and normal use like browsing, photoshop and video editing (im still learning some of this)  and the amd polaris graphics card would be a great start since my older "gaming" chilhood computer was also all AMD soooo ... yeah it would help on my jouney to build a good pc.

I'm running a gtx 570 with 1 gb. I'm actually in the process of upgrading all my stuff since I've had my pc  for 5+ years. Winning this graphics card would mean I could upgrade to newer things instead of just less out dated parts

I have Intel HD 4600 Graphics and could definitely use an upgrade.

I have a gtx 780, I only bought it because back then bitcoin mining was driving the prices of AMD cards through the roof. I can't wait to go back to the red team, my 5850 was the best GPU I've ever owned and it lasted me over 3 years, that's when I sold it my cousin who still uses it to this day!

I have 2x gtx 970s, would like to try ouit the new graphics features like HDR.

i have a geforce gt 740 with 4GB RAM and it is running most of the games on high options

Btw gibe nao pls.

I have a AMD A8 5500 APU and its not going to handle any current games of today's generation, at reasonable frames.

Good Luck to everybody. 

I currently have a GTX 960 4GB in my rig. I saw a giveaway and decided I wanted to enter it even though it's for an AMD GPU. AMD has sparked my interest lately with their new features and such, so upgrading to one of these bad boys would be a great change of pace.

I have a RX 480, I would like to do crossfire.

I currently have a AMD RADEON 6670 HD so it's old graphic card and i'm looking for another AMD for upgrade my computer. I bought The Witcher Wild Hunt and i'm playing on 17 fps but i've ended main story.

I have a gtx 970, but i definitely like to have a amd again :D 

gibe nao plz

I'm currently using a gtx 770 (msi) and Frankly, for some big titles i play it just doesn't ultra 1080p settings

Don't have a gpu atm. Using integrated graphics :/ 

I have a 7950 right now, but I think it will not be enough for battlefield 1 to run suave.

960m for work but only rocking an amd sumtin sumtin with 512mb vram from 10 years ago on my home pc. Got an x99 from a buddy and the Polaris would make for an awesome rig for the family without breaking the bank. 

Much obliged. 

"Be excellent to each other."

"Fear is but the precursor to valor."

Hi there. I'm saving up for the 980ti as im more of an nvidia fan, but not a fan boy. My dad however doesn't care, what he does care about though is the ability to play top end games like the new battlefield 1, unfortunately with a GTX 550, that is hard. This will be a great xmas present!

My personal rig has a gtx 970 in it, but my roommate is in desperate need of an upgrade from his gtx 420. Here's to refreshing at least one part of his rig!

Currently I don't have a graphics card, but I'm trying to build gaming/editing/streaming PC so a 480 would suite me well :).

My current graphics card is an asus radeon r7 250. I want an upgrade because I currently cannot afford a better graphics card since college is taking over.

I've got da GTX 970. But the reason I want the AMD GPU is for dat MOAR VRAM!

I have just a normal gtx 970. ;(

Plz

i Currently have a GTX 650Ti Boost, and its sucks to play current gen games at 1k, a new age AMD card would surely help me.

Thanks AMD and LTT for the chance

I currently have an R9 280 which is coming up on being two years old, and while it still runs everything alright, its nice to have an upgrade.