AMD Polaris Giveaway

I actually have a A10-7850k APU in my pc and it sort of works ?

2x radeon r7 370 4gb. paid 500 for these a few weeks ago and they are SHOCKINGLY TERRIBLE :(

yao rx 480 bra overclocked at 1095MHZ  HIGH setting  every game bra amd all the way bra 

soo, i have an msi gtx 750 1gb . polaris 10 or 11 will be a nice step um from this gpu wich served me well .

by the way it hits 74C when i play world of tanks with no oc(1200 mhz)

Currently I have no graphics card, I'm waiting for rx 480 custom. I my first PC a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for a graphics card.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a 960. I'd like to do benchmarks on it. see how hot it gets at 1080p (yes 1080p).

I am running a 660, and i could really have an upgrade...

Our PC has a 3-years-old GT630 with a custom fan (an aux fan strapped with a zip tie).
We want need to upgrade our video card because we can't play any games without first turning on the air conditioner because our graphics card overheats. We can only use it as a media center and to do light stuffs not requiring the GPU very much.

I currently have an MSI R9 380 graphics card In my custom build, and a Polaris 10 or 11 would be a sufficient upgrade as I won't be able to afford one myself because of my budget that consists only of money I make from mowing lawns. The card would be a great improvement and I would gladly appreciate one. 

~JYA Spunky Dude 

I currently have a gtx 950 and i'd like an upgrade because i cant play newer games at max settings and get 60 fps.

I don't have a graphics card because I'm waiting until I have the money for a 480. It would help a lot if I got it for free. 

I have an R9 270x. I was planning on upgrading my whole system this summer monitor included. Sad.y my old monitor met an unfortunate end so I was forced to order my new 1440p 144hz monitor before the rest of the upgrades. Now I can't run any of my games in the quality I was imagining I'd have when I did upgrade my system to the new monitor

I have a phenom 965 and a GT 720 ....... feel bad for me senpai ;-;

So, I have a GTX 750 TI and a friend (who does not own any) wants mine. Also, my 2gb does not run crysis GTA V on the top settings =(.
Again, one giveaway equals many folks happiness.

Have a nice one guys.

I am using a R9 280X witch is very not appropriate for dual 1440p gaming.....

I'm currently running a 7780. I'd love to have one of the new Cards, I'm not picky as to which one, as both would be a massive upgrade to my current 7780.

I'm with a GTX 950, but i want a RX 480 because i totally love what it offers.

Good luck everyone.

I currently have a R9 280 and think that the RX 480 would be a nice upgrade.  

i have gtx 750. 

keep up the good work :)

using gtx660oc so new gpu would be really nice to have :3

I have a 6th gen core i5 6600k with a 240 rad and a sapphire radeon 7970 (air cooled) that has started to really struggle with today's titles at even what would be considered reasonable settings. I'd love to be able to push my games better and appreciate this opportunity and the people that make things like this possible.  

i got an r9 270x right now, its starting to fall back in new titles but i also need a new monitor and i dont have money for both so gibe nao pls ? =D

280x User here which is bottle-necking my 6600k terribly! (I also can't believe I hadn't already made a LTT account yet until now :P)

My old rig got a HD5750 in it and definitely need a refresh.

Although I have a second-handed 290x for my new rig, it is always better to have a "cooler" GPU.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a Asus ROG-G501VW laptop with GTX 960m,  And also I have a thunderbolt 3 port so I was hoping to try out more powerful external GPU goodness. Razer core itself is very expensive It would be awesome if get a free GPU :D