AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently using integrated graphics so a graphics card would be great! 

I'm actually running a Titan X(man that 1080 is real kick to the nads huh?) I'm entering the giveaway so I can potentially build a more portable solution than my current set up which is housed in a coolmaster stryker(because that handle makes life a little easier) so I can demo my HTC vive more easily. I demo it at my local conventions with my buddy who also owns a vive so having one less giant monster rig filled with 8+ HDD's would be real nice.

Got a gt520 so the best I can run is starcraft2 and wow on low settings

I don't even have my own rig! I'm planning to build one and if I win this it would save me a lot of money.

I am Running an HD7770. 

It Has served me well, but it can't run modern AAA titles anywhere close to max settings.

Time for an upgrade! Hell maybe I will run both cards and stop using my HD4000 Graphics.

I currently don't have a videocard because i save money for one.

Hello there!! I'm from india, So i bought a second hand GTX 580 just last week and found out that it is dead card. Lost trust in everything second hand and can't afford a new GPU as ive spent my money on a dead card. Looking for a redemption, If and lord from AMD could help that be grate. Thank you

i have no gpu and im looking to build a rig soon, not having to buy a graphics card would be nice :)

I have a laptop running a nvidia gt640m. I get 35fps on bf4 with lowest graphics and I can't afford parts for a proper rig right now . a new graphics card would make my year!

I have a Nvidia GT 710. I can barely run 720p games on medium. I do a lot of video rendering and editing and it would really help to have some more video cores to take the load off of the rest of my equipment. Thank you for your consideration.

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a GTX 660...yeah, a 660 w/ 2GB of VRAM. I NEED a new GPU (Well, pc in general) If I get this, I'll save 250 dollars, trying to get a GTX 1060. Then, I can finally improve or replace my PC. I really don't care, I just need an upgrade.

I'm running an AMD fx8320, 16gb ram Radeon ssd and an msi gtx 670 power edition.  As you can tell I'm in a desperate  need for an upgrade and this gpu would help. Yes I am aware that I need a cpu upgrade as well but I'm not sure where to go with that one tho.

I have a r9 390x that is currently being RMA'd for over heating (Peaked at 96 C in overwatch)

I have an AMD Radeon 5450. I want the polaris series so that way I can start to upgrade my rig.

I'm still rocking a GTX 670. I just purchased a 34" 21:9 LG monitor after watching some of your reviews and even though I knew it would be the case, my 670 is struggling to push that many pixels. I'd love to have a graphics card that can really put this new monitor through its paces. 

I have an AMD 760G integrated graphics??? so yeah gibe nao ples

Currently using an AMD R9 270. An upgrade to the Polaris would ensure that I can play a bunch of games i'm itching to play at a decent framerate.

I need this for xmas in july

Im currently running an old Radeon 7950. Need that upgrade bad.

My computer is a turd but it gets work done!

gibe nao pls.

I have a 980ti in my main rig, but my HTPC is still running an old Radeon HD 5750, so swapping out that old radeon for something Polaris would loads of be fun :) 

[GUIDE] LGA 771 Mod for Dell Vostro 220 [GUIDE] LGA 775 BSEL Mod [BUILD] The Mighty Radeon-Powered Dell [VIDEO] Evolution of Intel CPUs

Can you game on an 8-year-old i7? Is the 4-year-old GTX 660 still relevant? Upgrading the HP Pro 3500

Main Rig:

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k @ 4.3GHz | Motherboard ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | RAM Hynix 32GB (8x4GB) 2133MHz CL11 | GPU Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | Case NZXT Phantom 410 | Storage Samsung 850EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Cooler Master G650M (650W) | Monitors x1 Dell U2515H, x2 Dell 1907FP | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 w. x2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM | Keyboard Logitech G610 ORION BROWN | Mouse Logitech Performance MX | OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

Right now I have a Radeon HD 5750. It's an old card and it can't really run anything. I have been happy with AMD and planned to get the 480 for its excellent price to performance. I have been planning to completely rehaul my system for a couple months now. Winning one of these cards would significantly lower the amount of money I need to save up and allow me to build my new rig quicker. 

Woo, RNG.

I am running an XFX R9 380 4GB Edition.  Pretty sure either of these cards would be an upgrade for me, so I intend to put my card in a new PC I'm building for my GF (which is either going to have one or two E5450's depending on what working mobo/psu I can find, because wheeee cheap parts).

Got a 270 AND a gt 630 in my pc because I like to live dangerously ;)
A 2 AMD and 1 Nvidia Graphics card powered pc would certainly be unique

Edit: allowing notifications to be displayed everytime someone comments was regrettable 

Can I habe de Polaris baws

I own a GTX970 but umm.. Yeah...

Umm

MultiGPU?

#Vramgate

#PartialDX12

PS Poor Loris

I would really love to upgrade to one of those cards! I currently have a GTX 970 in my bench and haven't had much experience with AMD's products at all, I'd love to change that. The new nvidia line-up is way too expensive for the average gamer really and I my rig is fully capable of running that card.