AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently I got a suckish Alienware laptop with an AMD Radeon 6870m and would love this card or one of them for a new build I'm saving for. 1gb > 4gb heck yea!

gibe nao plz 

I don't have any graphics card [*]

Currently using a four year old Alienware x51 sporting that wonderfully oem gtx 555.  I've been meaning to build a new PC for some time now, winning this card would be the perfect excuse to see how the other half lives.

I have a R9 280x, is a fine card, but I would like to try the free sync thing! :D
And if I win, my brother will win too, because I will lend my 280x, in replace of his HD6950.

Ich möchte gerne eine neue Grafikkarte weil ich derzeit noch eine alte AMD HD 6870 habe und sie nicht grade mehr die schnellste ist und auch sehr heiß wird,

Ich würde mich freuen wenn ich die Grafikkarte gewinnen würde. :D

And now in english :D

I would like a new graphics card because I have an old AMD HD 6870 and it is not just more the fastest and is also very hot,
I would be happy if I won the graphics card.

Greetings from Germany :) 

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Gtx480 user here ahah . Polaris would give my computer a sick boost

I want it  gibe nao plz

My specs are nothing wonderfull really but meh:

msi gtx 750 ti gaming

intel pentium g3258 oc'd to 4.0GHz

4GB of corsair vengeance 1600MHz

asus h81-plus (i think)

500w corsair psu

and a 1 tb hdd from WD

just cuz my pc performance has decreased quite a bit over time but nothing has rly been really hot my processor doesnt go over 65º when im playing and my card doesnt go over 40º so meh

i have an r9 390 in my rig and now my girl wants to get in to pc gaming so a new gpu would help out with that.... keep up the awesome work guys and as always VOTE TURNIP!!!!!!

I have a GTX 770 and a 500 watt PSU, it works but will often crash I would love a much less power hungry card 

i like to play games on my pc but i only have a "msi 6600 hd 1gb" :/ so yeah

running all games at a solid 5-15 fps is not very fun

i dont have a ps4 ore xb1 and i cant buy one, ore a new gpu because i don'thave the money for a good one.

that's whay im entering this gaveaway.

in the hope that i mabye able to play games in "60" ore more at anything more then "low"

Hi, I built my PC like 2 years ago. I have a 750 ti and I want to play doom in ultra :(.  

I have an ASUS 750 Ti, i;m not sure but I think it might be getting close to obsolete!?! A new GPU would be really appreciated.

I'm Still stuck with a GT 9600 at the moment. I've been trying to save for a new, and better card, but haven't been that successful. This card could totally replace my existing one far better than the one I was hoping to get.

I am currently using an Nvidia GTX 260M on a rev 1 Alienware laptop....I am in desperate need of a new computer and a new AMD video card would be most helpful in putting together an up to date system.

-maylith

I am running a single Sapphire radeon HD 7850 2GB OC card for over 3 years now. 2 days ago I bought a new shinny 4k monitor. My current videocard is lagging the power to play any modern game on 4k resolution at a respecteble fps. So thats why I would like to enjoy an upgrade :) 

G1 GTX 970... I might also give the red team a try since I was team Green on all of my GPUs. I would definetly reccomend RX 480s for the best value for money build since I rate the 970 3,5/4.

Gibe plis b0ss 

You see, I have a R7 260X, and it seems all of the 260X have some kind of stability issue. Performance is alright, but getting an unexpected crash once in a while is not fun. Also the performance would be much better.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone!

OMG! Look at me! I'm high performance!

my rig currently have a R9 380 4gb version ..

even though i don`t won i am gona buy RX 480 custom cooler edition 

Thanks

I WANT IT !!!! 

I'm currently using an Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT, it's pretty decent but it only can run common games like Cs go and Dota 2 with 50fps+. Hopefully i can upgrade a new GPU for free. :D 

I have a gtx 960, but my boyfriend has a gtx 670 and a worse computer in general so I'd want to give it to him :]

Using GTX 760 have been using Nvidia for quite some time. AMD have always been at the back of my mind to try out... ever since I used to have an AMD Athlon XP system (yes that old) and that was a very fun processor for its time.

I am using a Zotac Gtx 750 .....one the theses cards would be super awesome !!