AMD Polaris Giveaway

Amd is going to dominate with their new business model.

I have Radeon 5770, do not laugh at me you rich spoiled boys ;)

I was using Radeon HD 6870 graphics card for my editing purposes . Unfortunately card got burnt due to electric fluctuation . I was searching for new card which delivers powerful performance with low energy consumption . I think polaris cards would perfect for my needs . I was searching for its performance demo videos and ended up here . 

IMG_20160718_150330719.jpg

IMG_20160718_150342793.jpg

IMG_20160718_150508672.jpg

I have a gtx660, my computer is 5 years old maybe it's time to upgrade.

I am using a GT 430 now...coz I am waiting for RX 480 and GTX 1060 non-reference model

the reason why I want to upgrade to the Polaris lineup is quite obvious...the GT 430 can only run most modern games in low settings. It is nearly impossible to play triple A titles with the GT 430. I want a more powerful GPU so that I can play modern games at high to very high settings in 1080p60fps

Intel i7-4790 Palit GTX 1060 Dual Fan MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Kingstone 8GB * 2 DDR3 1600MHz WD Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB FSP AU-1000 CoolerMaster Hyper 212X CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced LG 23" IPS 1080p Logitech G710+ Brown A4tech XL-747H Logitech LS21 2.1 channel speaker Audio-technica M50xDG Headphone Windows 10 Pro x64

I need the rx480 ASAP

I am currently using an R7 240. I want to upgrade to the latest Polaris line-up because Linus made a rant about the R7 240 which made me feel bad about having the card, although it really is bad. :b But in all seriousness, I just want to experience games at 1080p and above 60 fps. Someone was selling me a 960 for 20% less but my dad asked why it was so expensive(still). So I guess no upgrades for me till I graduate college or win a new card lol

I have a 760 in SLI running, bought a second cheap one from eBay. Obviously I have a second heater now in my room which craves on electricity. Graphics are nice, my brain already got used to micro st-st-st-stutters

I have an HD7850 (XFX double dissipation). It runs most games just fine, but super great graphics have been out of my reach for a long time now. I'm hoping AMD can change that for me with Polaris! <3

Hey free stuff am I right.

or

Really need it because my computer can only run minecraft at medium settings, and is so powerful that it can also boil water.

or

atm R7 370

upgrading for 4k and freesync 

gibe nao plz

the only graphics card i ever used was the Zotac 8400 gs

r9 290 msi edition and the Texas heat isnt any good for it! its hitting 90 and i've  been putting off a upgrade.

I have a old pentium 4 pc with no gpu.Gonna build a pc it would be nice to have a gpu from you guys

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I now Have a gtx 750 and a 1440p monitor. If i want to play gta i need to set my monitor to 1080p )-:

I actually have a GTX 660, but my brother have a gt 440, so the 660 would be an upgrade for im :3.

#ihaveabadenglishbecauseiamabaguette

I have an AMD Radeon HD 7950 reference ant it is very sad to give up quality on my favourite games such ad The witcher 3, I also woud love to change my diplay for a 1440p 34" in 21:9.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

R9 270x 4gb =) I would love a new gpu

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I am currently using a radeon r9 380 and having an rx 480 will drastically change the performance of my PC to game at better frames and faster editing

I have a 290x that has been destroyed by a cat that sprayed on my card! So basicly I have Intel integrated graphics :(

Radeon 7870. It actually runs a lot more than you might think..... but only because I have a 1050p monitor. I dont know if I'll ever be able to stomach buying a new GPU and a new monitor at the same time.

Best of luck to all!!

Umm yeah... I have an Intel HD 530 ?

Im using FX 1800, and it came with my computer, but i want something more powerful for video editing.

Winning this giveaway would make me build a computer to hook up to my TV.