Exclude People from Router VPN?

Hi

I currently have a Netgear R7000 Nighthawk router flashed with DD-WRT firmware, which is connected to a VPN via OpenVPN. (as per this guide)

On this network I have a few people who don't want to be behind a VPN, as some of the sites they browse and games they play have blocked the VPN's known IPs.

Is it possible to create exclusions in the router/firmware, so specific clients on the network are excluded from the VPN and use our actual public WAN IP?

15 hours ago, Arkhen said:

Hi

I currently have a Netgear R7000 Nighthawk router flashed with DD-WRT firmware, which is connected to a VPN via OpenVPN. (as per this guide)

On this network I have a few people who don't want to be behind a VPN, as some of the sites they browse and games they play have blocked the VPN's known IPs.

Is it possible to create exclusions in the router/firmware, so specific clients on the network are excluded from the VPN and use our actual public WAN IP?

The solution in this case, and as far as I know the only solution possible, is to connect to the VPN from the individual devices (computers, phones, etc) rather than from the router.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: