I Broke BirgirPall

Hay guys and gals. I stumbled upon this video series a while ago. found them to be some of the funniest videos i had seen in a long time and taught i would share them with you all! here are 2 videos i recomend

1: I Broke Surgeon Simulator 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYjCXjIeNJk

2:I Broke BioShock Infinite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uorle4X4bfM

Tell me what ya think

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

feels fake that "die" guy

Robbaz is funnier

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Robbaz you say? I'll have to look him up.

Startrek is a funny video.

Than you see his Rayman video and his T-Shirt video and your like wow that's a big dude.

Same with AC3 video that's funny. He's pretty funny. Apparently the subtitles lie sometimes and it's not what hes actually saying though.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Burgerpaul is one of the better youtubers out there. Robbaz is cool as well ;D

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

I've never seen any of this before, but the Surgeon Simulator one was hilarious!

Startrek is a funny video.

Than you see his Rayman video and his T-Shirt video and your like wow that's a big dude.

You know that it's Banzai in the Rayman video, right? Not sure about the T-shirt video, but I think Biggi hasn't shown his face yet.

Birgirpall is one of the better youtubers around, imo. He (or they) is one of the few that makes me laugh almost every video.

THE signature

the man is a genius, thats all :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRussianBadger his 3 min video's are very funny too

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

well I'm glad you guys like 'em :D

I love Birgirpall xD

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis