Post your Cinebench R20+15+R11.5+2003 Scores **Don't Read The OP PLZ**

Message added by SansVarnic

Please <SNIP> large quotes.

Save an Electron . . . <snip> always.

3 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

well if they were socket 775 or 1366 you could use setfsb :P 

I might try that with my amd e1 that I posted a while back. I don't want to run any risk of bricking one of the school machines that I am going to run cinebench with.

And on the first day god said: "Cue one GO" And there was light!

3 hours ago, purple_rider said:

Is there an cpu-z type app that does not need admin permissions? I can not use cpu-z on the computers at school.

Are you able to run cmd?

2 hours ago, DeanS said:

Are you able to run cmd?

Yes I can. The school does not block .exe because I would not be able to use solidworks.

1 hour ago, purple_rider said:

Yes I can. The school does not block .exe because I would not be able to use solidworks.

run elevated cmd, type in :

net user administrator *

press enter 3 times, then type in :

net user administrator /active:yes

shutdown/f

now you should be able to log into the admin on that pc.

playing around with some better daily clocks. still running dual-channel memory

aidastable.png

cine475-1370.png

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

7 hours ago, DeanS said:

run elevated cmd, type in :

net user administrator *

press enter 3 times, then type in :

net user administrator /active:yes

shutdown/f

now you should be able to log into the admin on that pc.

I'll try. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Cheddle said:

playing around with some better daily clocks. still running dual-channel memory

aidastable.png

cine475-1370.png

You have to wonder how stressful AIDA64 is when you need to increase voltage to run Cinebench R15 from that of the voltage required to run AIDA64.  O.o

I've found that AIDA64 only requires a tad more voltage than what's required to boot into Windows.  With that said, if you plan to run that clock speed daily, you may want to run closer to or higher than the voltage required for Cinebench or avoid strenuous loads such as AVX.

With x99, package temps are what matter.  Core temps are a nice to know, but package temps will always be higher.  You can enable package temps in AIDA64.  Your peak core is at 78c with AIDA64 at the voltage you ran.  Your package temps are already in the 80's.  Combine that with a higher Vcore to stabilize your OC for daily use and your package could be running over 85c at the clockspeed.

One last thing, if you run AIDA64 with CPU, FPU, and cache only as most do for stability testing, you'll find that your temps will increase as the CPU is being worked more.  Running the test with memory enabled actually lowers your temps.

19 hours ago, Jumper118 said:

lol not that i know of. if its running at stock system info with the stock clock might be allowed. 

Nevermind. Apparently if I put it on a flashdrive it does not need admin permission.

9 minutes ago, purple_rider said:

cpu-z reports it as an Intel core i3/i5/i7. It is really a Celeron.

Laptop.jpg

that is the lowest i have seen yet, but still, wow. 

1 hour ago, DeanS said:

that is the lowest i have seen yet, but still, wow. 

Go look for my first post in this thread for 25cb.

And finally the HP Z400 I use in my engineering design class for solidworks. cpuz reports it as an i7 but is a Xeon W3503

Z400.jpg

Wait what's R19?

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

8 minutes ago, iHardware Shelden said:

Wait what's R19?

you only just noticed? 

have you seen some new cpus appear on new sheets as well? ;) 

i really need to update the sheet, pretty sure there are over 1000 subs on the r15 multi thread now :D i need 3 clones, 8 days in a week and 25 hours in each days please

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

1 hour ago, Jumper118 said:

you only just noticed? 

i really need to update the sheet, pretty sure there are over 1000 subs on the r15 multi thread now :D i need 3 clones, 8 days in a week and 25 hours in each days please

You going to setup R19 sheet famdamdingo?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

You going to setup R19 sheet famdamdingo?

yeah if it comes out before i die of old age. that ungine bench said december 2016 and now says q1 2017 so idk when the new cinebench will be ready :/ 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I lied, here is my real last submission for now: The desktop in my house with an i7 870, soon to be joined with my new one once the parts arrive.

Desktop.jpg

4 hours ago, Jumper118 said:

you only just noticed? 

Yep, im assuming it is coming out soon or something but im still lost lol :P 

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

13 hours ago, done12many2 said:

You have to wonder how stressful AIDA64 is when you need to increase voltage to run Cinebench R15 from that of the voltage required to run AIDA64.  O.o

I've found that AIDA64 only requires a tad more voltage than what's required to boot into Windows.  With that said, if you plan to run that clock speed daily, you may want to run closer to or higher than the voltage required for Cinebench or avoid strenuous loads such as AVX.

With x99, package temps are what matter.  Core temps are a nice to know, but package temps will always be higher.  You can enable package temps in AIDA64.  Your peak core is at 78c with AIDA64 at the voltage you ran.  Your package temps are already in the 80's.  Combine that with a higher Vcore to stabilize your OC for daily use and your package could be running over 85c at the clockspeed.

One last thing, if you run AIDA64 with CPU, FPU, and cache only as most do for stability testing, you'll find that your temps will increase as the CPU is being worked more.  Running the test with memory enabled actually lowers your temps.

im running voltage offset so the voltage actually varies between 1.35-1.39 under load and is 1.1v at idle - I have tried adjusting LLC to get it more stable. My board is actually more stable on offset than it is on fixed voltage... I've had to run 1.419v fixed (according to cpu-z) to post at these same clocks. in short - it adjusted the voltage by itself... either by droop or actual input.

I managed to complete firestrike on 4.875mhz at those volts but cinebench wouldn't pass. I usually do cpuz stress -> firestrike -> cinebench -> aida64 - If I pass those I use the pc for a few weeks before calling it stable...

cinebench actually dosn't get that hot, 70c is as high as I have seen - the main reason its quite warm in those screenshots is the 2h12m of constant heat and my rad fans are at 1,000rpm - my fan speed is based on GPU temp and the only prolonged load my system gets is gaming... hence if my GPU is hot the fans will spin up, keeping the whole system cool. I wont be increasing the volts over what they currently are - mainly because my board will only do +400mv offset and im already on that in the above testing. Ive tried 1.45v and I cant get 4.875mhz on 6-cores stable... but at 1.35-1.39v I can get 2-cores at 4.875 so I am running staggered speed based on cores loaded.

but yeah... aida64 isn't really very stressful - thanks for teh advice! 

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

1 hour ago, Cheddle said:

im running voltage offset so the voltage actually varies between 1.35-1.39 under load and is 1.1v at idle - I have tried adjusting LLC to get it more stable. My board is actually more stable on offset than it is on fixed voltage... I've had to run 1.419v fixed (according to cpu-z) to post at these same clocks. in short - it adjusted the voltage by itself... either by droop or actual input.

I managed to complete firestrike on 4.875mhz at those volts but cinebench wouldn't pass. I usually do cpuz stress -> firestrike -> cinebench -> aida64 - If I pass those I use the pc for a few weeks before calling it stable...

cinebench actually dosn't get that hot, 70c is as high as I have seen - the main reason its quite warm in those screenshots is the 2h12m of constant heat and my rad fans are at 1,000rpm - my fan speed is based on GPU temp and the only prolonged load my system gets is gaming... hence if my GPU is hot the fans will spin up, keeping the whole system cool. I wont be increasing the volts over what they currently are - mainly because my board will only do +400mv offset and im already on that in the above testing. Ive tried 1.45v and I cant get 4.875mhz on 6-cores stable... but at 1.35-1.39v I can get 2-cores at 4.875 so I am running staggered speed based on cores loaded.

but yeah... aida64 isn't really very stressful - thanks for teh advice! 

No sweat bud.  Nice overclock and keep pushing.

On x99, LLC doesn't adjust Vcore at all.  It controls CPU Input voltage.  

I as well can't pass Cinebench at the same max as FireStrike.  Roughly 4910 MHz on my 5060x with FireStrike, but 4811 MHz for Cinebench.  

Good luck man. 

14 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

No sweat bud.  Nice overclock and keep pushing.

On x99, LLC doesn't adjust Vcore at all.  It controls CPU Input voltage.  

I as well can't pass Cinebench at the same max as FireStrike.  Roughly 4910 MHz on my 5060x with FireStrike, but 4811 MHz for Cinebench.  

Good luck man. 

such a good time :-) im snapping up some 3600cl16 next week - will be interesting to see how the memory controller and board handle it. I expect ill be running 3000 with tight timings

On a semi-related note - how do you find the z270/7700? Im thinking of selling up my x99

1 minute ago, Cheddle said:

such a good time :-) im snapping up some 3600cl16 next week - will be interesting to see how the memory controller and board handle it. I expect ill be running 3000 with tight timings

On a semi-related note - how do you find the z270/7700? Im thinking of selling up my x99

Don't bother with the 3600 c16.  Haswell-E IMC won't handle it at all or at least in quad channel.  The absolute best stuff for Haswell-E is 3200 c14.  

As far as z270/7700k, I like it a lot.  A great deal more than I thought I was going to.  Very very snappy compared to my x99, which I am going to keep for work loads.

1 minute ago, done12many2 said:

Don't bother with the 3600 c16.  Haswell-E IMC won't handle it at all or at least in quad channel.  The absolute best stuff for Haswell-E is 3200 c14.  

As far as z270/7700k, I like it a lot.  A great deal more than I thought I was going to.  Very very snappy compared to my x99, which I am going to keep for work loads.

I've got 3333 cl16-16-16 in there at the moment and the best I can manage is 3000 cl11-15-15 with silly voltage and 3000 cl12-15-15 with more moderate voltages - still took 1.2v VCCSA/1.5v dimms to get that stable (I think its d-die memory)

im splurging out on a decent 32gb 4 stick kit of b-die mainly for kabylake in the future. 

3 minutes ago, Cheddle said:

I've got 3333 cl16-16-16 in there at the moment and the best I can manage is 3000 cl11-15-15 with silly voltage and 3000 cl12-15-15 with more moderate voltages - still took 1.2v VCCSA/1.5v dimms to get that stable (I think its d-die memory)

im splurging out on a decent 32gb 4 stick kit of b-die mainly for kabylake in the future. 

Smart planning.  Effective now, but great in the future!

tsJke.png

tsJlr.png

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089