LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Neat little projector! i have a wall painted just for this purpose.

honestly the best image quality to size deal right now. love it!

Doesn't use that much place and it can replace my TV and monitor. And something new to show off to my friends

I can just imagine attaching it to my cockpit and flying in elite dangerous

Great Projector! looks amazing! Thoughout the video I was thinking how great it would be for college this coming year!! Also how great it would be for my set up as i cant bring my bigger monitors!! overall would be amazing to get this projector!

Wonder how hot it gets when its running for a period of time

When i first saw this i was aw struck. It looked amazing and i started thinking about how i could use it. I came up with some uses.

• Monitor (If you like sitting at your desk in the dark that is).

• TV for when your in bed and want to game or watch Netflix or something like that on a big screen.

• Family get together/picnic

• Scary movies projected on the side of a building. (Personally this is my favorite. Think about how creepy and on edge you would be sitting outside in complete darkness with your friends with only a bloody and gory movie playing).

• Tail gating would be a fantastic way to spend a summer night with the ones you love.

That projector is insane !! how small it is compared to the image projected wow amazing LG !

Only need to go 4 inches deep and it gets that big?! Nice.

Thats what you would call a projector :D.

I Love the look and think it is a cool idea, especially if you have a media room and don't have enough space for a normal projector, for example, if you had a 2 metre wide room and a projector which needs 1.5 metres, you only have half a metre for chairs and other stuff, also, you if someone had to go out of the room, they would have to block the image, but with the short projector, you could walk past without blocking the image.

a projector that just need 4"?? it a must buy projector!!.. :D  

Looks to be a very good projector from LG. Portable & Powerful for great Gaming experience!!

Wow.... It is a jaw-dropping projector! Awesome tech from LG. I want to use it to game and watch movies like Game of Thrones. Best gear to convert my wall into home teather in minutes. Love it !;)

I love this. Great idea. LG once again making waves in the tech world. I travel a lot so this would be perfect. I wouldn't have to lug around a TV or monitor. Very convenient piece of tech

Much awesomeness! Can't wait to own one, would buy one when if I don't get it for free, and set a HTPC and play games on it and watch movies and tv series on it with my family! :D

Iy looks pretty cool, would be fun to play the witcher 3 on mi wall..with my new rig

It takes a different approach for you not requiring such a big room for a projector screen, it doesn't need to be placed in the center of the room for it to show a big picture and that makes it super convenient. 

Pretty cool projector from the video the image quality looks good.

YA KNOW...

Iv been trying to do exceptional things with my computer since the Amiga 2000...

From POSTSCRIPT to a connon copier..

Every time Iv failed to get THINGS WORKING and spent a good amount of money over this time.

I WANT....I WOULD love to set this up, and show it off to OTHERS...to give Younger people a Chance to play STEAM GAMES on a screen they WONT believe..

This is a great piece of technology which will provide a mobile gaming experience for me as well as my family and friends. I'm already loving it, small and compact, while projecting 60 inches+ display. Can't wait to have my hands on it! xD

Perfect timing! Just when I needed and was looking for a short throw projector. Looks fantastic!