LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Great projector planning it to give to my father who is a techer teaching out of school youth students here in Philippines :) God Bless LMG

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

I think this is a really nice product, I mean, it is small and compact, It's Full HD, has a big projected screen, and also a digital audio output. I've never own a projector but with this one I can finally make use of my backroom to make a mini hometheater! 

I would love to have this to use for watching movies and playing games with my friends.

This is amazing!  I could literally use this in 4 different locations in my house to watch or play games.

I think this would be amazing to watch movies on with my friends. Ive always wanted a projector :)

CPU: Intel Core i7 6950x @ 4.2GHz Custom Loop: EKWB Supremacy EVO MX, XSPC 360EX, EKWB 140 CE, Corsair 280mm, '70 Camaro rad, XSPC D5 Vario Pump, EK X3 250 res, Primochill Advanced LRT Crystal Clear (7/16" x 5/8"), XSPC Compression Fittings, Distilled Water and Primochill Utopia GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC RAM: 48gb SK Hynix 2400mhz MOBO: MSI X99S Gaming 7 PSU: Corsair RM1000 Case: Corsair 750D Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 256GB M.2, 4TB Toshiba X300, 2x 1TB Toshiba P300, 1TB WD Skorpion, 1TB Seagate Apple HDD, 750gb WD Black, 4x Micron C400 256gb Monitors: Acer Predator X34P; LG 29UM58; Dell 2405FPW Keyboards: 1987 IBM Model M; Razer Deathstalker Mouse: Razer Taipan (Black) Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Speed (Large) Headphones: Meze 99 Classics    

Wow ... this is the most amizing thing that every player want .... But i think that will be amazing see an horror movie too ... But i think that i will use it for gaming .... no way

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Two words:

so cool

60" from 4" away; that's sick it would rock in any situation and look awesome!

it would be awesome to win

1 minute ago, makoy123 said:

Great projector planning it to give to my father who is a techer teaching out of school youth students here in Philippines :) God Bless LMG

teacher*

This is one baller as fuck projector, I wonder what its limits are though.

probably the best projector i've seen for people with space constraints like me as i can't roof mount a projector

PS have followed Lg and said hi

Ridiculous form factor to projection size.

The LG PF projector is an amazing product. Looking at the Project Backpack video, it seems to be a very portable, on the go type of projector like when you actually need a big screen to play your steam library on (Who likes small screens right?^_^)Overall, in terms of portability and performance this lil thing packs a punch. But considering the price it's selling at, seems to be too high for a projector. It's more aimed at people who would love the portability of this device. But for that price, i could get something more reasonable.

Finally someone was smart enough to use dj lighting tech to make a cool projector, setup looks so nice....

When I first saw the video for this I was like is this a trailer for watchdogs 2 because it gave that feeling to me

Will channel super fun ever do a watchdogs themed thing

I think the projector is really nice for having family and friends over and just watching movies or playing games, this is grate for portable gaming like demonstrated in the video, it's very nice

This projector would make for an immaculate experience to game on, I'd be thrilled to be able to experience this. Nice going LG! 

What I think? Its amazing that a projector can throw such a big image from such a short distance, especially in a small form factor. 

I would really like to take this thing to the next con and watch SAO II ARC 4 together with  my friends :)

I would have so much to do with a projector, but they tend to be so expensive. But between gaming and movies, i may never sleep again with one of those.

That projector looks sweet. I think i could find a good use for it. 

I have always loved projectors. My best fried growing up had one in his house and I never had any complaints. Especially awesome for movies! I would love one xD

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Awesome product, short throw projector is very good for small spaces where big projector cannot be setup. and googd innovation by LG as the houses in the city are getting smaller by each day