LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is a great projector, I can see lots of uses for this thing.

This seems sick! I really could see why so many people would want one of these. That's really cool with the size + how far it has to be from the wall. 

Just curious if it always attracts police attention or only when Linus uses it?

On 10/07/2016 at 3:48 AM, CPotter said:

This projector l9oks amazing, with my already white walls it would work at 1080p instead of 720p and kicks out a big enough image (and is portable enough) to carry downstairs and watch a movie with the family, chances are I won't win but if you don't enter you never have a chance!

I'm curious to know how the projector can produce such a rectangular image without curves in the side. This would a nice upgrade from my 2002 Sony projector running at 240p. 

Obviously great for movie watching and "Netflix and Chill" with... anyone? :);)

The PF1000U is amazing!

That its so small, and that it still can make a so big, clear and bright screen!

Wow!!

Wow I would love to suprise some friends with a gaming night using this 

The projector has a sick design. The reflected image through the lenses is what a projector should and needs to have.

This looks freakin' awsome! 

Who has not dreamt since he was a kid of being able to post his "High-end-PC" or his flatscreen games, onto the wall. I must say that i bow my head for LG. They have done it. I have never seen a projector that i actually liked. Most of all the ones you find are very clumsy and robust. They arent handy if you should ever go anywhere. My needs for a projector would be. Handy by design and weight, Easy portable by bag, short in wires and easy to set up. This amazing product completes all those needs. Unfortunately i can only dream of getting this setup, and the dream will be kept a dream because circumstances with a certain stubborn women in the household and money for that sake, makes the dream go further and further away. LinusTechTips and LG! You now have the opportunity to fulfill this boys dream, and make his world become a much more tolerable place to be in.... oO(I wish upon Linus, that my dream will come true)

Regards from Mathias Munk Petersen (Denmark)

I'd love to have one! It would be a great replacement for a TV.

I work  a haunted house in MN and  would be a great addition to our special FX!!

I have a dream, a dream of poppin this sucker out in an airport and getting arrested by TSA playing giant Super Meat Boy!

Damn this is cool, I could do with one for my home cinema setup

id love to see what kind of quality you can get at 100" gaming something like World of Warcraft, Overwatch, or League

On 7/10/2016 at 2:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Would love to have this one, travel alot and it would be great to have this one with me. 

Love these short throw projectors and the concept behind them future technology is looking sick

Never had had a projector before looks awesome and fun to play games on!

I followed LG

it's pretty cool. going over to friend's houses to play some games will never be the same again.

Projecting such image size from so close to the wall is NUTS. This projector must have some crazy optics to be able to do this.

Great stuff.

It is absolutely amazing! Wonder how LG did that!

Wow, this looks like the best thing ever! Now to make a backpack power supply with a deep cycle battery and a nice 100 W inverter and I've got my own private cinema wherever I go :D

Never entered a giveaway before, but this thing is amazing so i'm going to try to win it.

Always loved the idea of a projector, but always hated the fact that I had to consider the throw; this projector seems perfect for me!