LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Since you can use it so close to the wall it opens up more possibilities where you could use it for gaming, work, etc. 

Pretty cool. 

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.

I would LOVE to show dota 2 turnaments to my friends.. today we crowd around my 48" tv.. so we would very much appreciate 200" :D

This would actually be really cool for some local, digital graffiti. Like the laser pointer kind that you can put up on walls at your local bar. This would be a really cool project piece. 

Projector seems awesome in small homes with limited space. Also, extremely portable for people to watch shows or game outside of their home. Would love to try it out. 

I am looking to move out of my parents house, so won't have a lot of space for any kind of killer setup in the near future this solves all of that. Most baller projector I have seen being used outside of something like CES.

It seems like a awesome product. I can use it really close to the wall so it's clear picture. If i win im gonna watch movies and play games like never before.

Would be useful during movie nights or when friend come over to play split screen.

That is a great piece of engineering and a good projector for who need to have a projector near of the wall or/and on the ground.

The projector looks amazing cause it does not seem to be warping the edges at all. I would like to own one.

awesome projector. wish to have this one..LG is perfection.

Awesome Idea, love the portability of the device, and you don't have to settle for a pico projector.

But at $1400 I'd rather put that money to my mortgage 

Considering I travel a lot for work and do music editing wherever I am, this would be nice to have as a project board for Logic Pro X and for gaming on my PC!

LG PF1000U is a very cool projector, very ideal on small rooms like i have, because of the short throw projection it has. It would be so amazing to have :3

Looks like a really interesting projector. Most likely it wouldn't be used for 200" gameplay, but it would be great for a portable theater/gaming thing. Project backpack could easily be used practically, and is great for small spaces. Would love one...for free.

It just happens to be that i have giant empty wall in my living room where i could watch all that sweet p...c gameplay of witcher 3

This projector looked really nice in the video. It would be great to play BF4 and BF1 on it :D

Current PC build: - CASE:Sentey cyclone gs7000 - CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K - CPU COOLER:Corsair Hydro H80i Noctua NH-D15 - MOTHERBOARD:Asus P8Z68-V PRO - RAM:Gskill Ripjaws X Ddr3 32gb 1600mhz (2x8gb+8gb+8gb) - VIDEO:MSI GTX 680 lightning MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X - SOUND:Asus Xonar DG - PSU:Topower powerbird 1100w - SSD:Gskill Phoenix 3 240gb - SSD:Crucial MX200 500gb - SSD:Crucial MX300 750gb - HDD:WD Blue 500 GB SATA HDD ( WD5000AAKX) - Samsung internal optical drive

I've always wanted a nice projector to watch my movies instead of a television. I love the fact that I could actually have the projector so close to the wall and still get a 60 inches projection! Winning that awesome stuff would be... awesome :D.

Hi everyone :)

Super cool projector and I love how compact it is!

Looks nice. Would be sweet to play some movies and/or video games in the backyard or something.  

The thing I miss most about living at my parents' is the home theatre in the basement. I evangelized for projectors for a long time before I convinced my Dad to get one. Now that I'm married and in an apartment I no longer have access to one. :( I think the PF1000U would be perfect for my apartment. It would bring a whole new meaning to Steam Big Picture.

The LG PF1000U is a nice projector. I would use it for fun with the family and collegues.

OMG the best thing ever. I would actually go to a lens-store to buy a special lens that can hopefully boost the size up to 400" !

It would be really amazing to have this on a panel that would extend from the ceiling or something like that.