LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Love the fact that you can project big screens near to a wall

It's an interesting little projector, and the video was awesome too :D

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

A small projector with high quality projection is AMAZING! LG always knows how to innovate.

Been looking for a portable projector for a small space for a while now. This thing looks really cool and is the best projector for the average consumer I've seen!

The  PF1000U  looks very cool. I have quite some ideas about how I would use this device at LAN parties and around the house. :) good luck to everyone!

This would be an awesome addition to anyone, i would love to have this to be able to watch movies and play games on the wall. I was thinking about taking my tv out of the room and adding this projector will just be perfect its space saving and just down right awesome. Being able to put up a canvas in the back yard and have friends over to play games or just watch movies outside. it for sure can bring together both family and friends. 

awesome projector, perfect for my gaming den!

Amazing projector, better than placing a 2nd big monitor next to your 19" Laptop, for viewing Videos and playing games, through its smaller formfactor and mobility.

I have been working on a home theatre and shopping for projectors. The feature that excites me the most is how close it can be to the wall, less likely of something causing massive shadows.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think this is really cool projector I just want to know how adjustable is it. For example if I need to have it slightly further back can I adjust that. Either way I want one.

This is actually really cool, you can fit this pretty much anywhere with a flat white surface. You don't need a lot of space or special room to use this. I would really love to have this for work and entertainment....

This would be sooooo awesome for out attic. Now it's all wood, but we are planning on making it our personal cinema. This has been a dream from the start we moved in. (12 years ago or so). Thanks to LG and LMG for this giveaway!

~~ Sorry for bad English. I'm from Belgium. Thanks! Have a nice day!  ~~

I have a DLP projector setup at a screened porch at my lake cabin's lake-side screened porch. This might make it easier to set-up and take down especially with the ability to add a Bluetooth sound bar. Might make playing with the Loons in the background more interesting.

This projector is very handy very nice LG hands down! Good re view too.

Project: Backpack is the kind of project that I was thinking about making. This projector would be perfect to integrate into it. Excited!

This looks like the best projector I have ever seen. And i wish my school used projector of this quality. 

What a badass projector! We've been live streaming Dead and Company concerts and I have tried using my Yamaha 1080p projector for 2nd set(when it's dark enough) but don't have enough space to do it right. You would make a lot of people happy if I were to win. Plus couch co-op for Mario Kart and Smash Bros!

Would be awesome to carry to LAN parties (I hate carrying my monitor with me). Also whenever console peasants complain about a monitor being small and not as good as a TV (monitors are superior), I can just whip out this and show them.

If only I had the computer for this projector :(

Something like this could be really useful in college, still not sure how I'm going to move my desk across the country :D

You can generally trust what I say (I hope), and I certainly won't try to mislead you. I have a fair amount of experience with a range of hardware and software and am always willing to lend a hand if asked.

My Desktop:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (mITX)

Gigabyte Z97 WiFi

Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.6 GHz (1.225v)

EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 (Stock)

2x8 GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133mhz

Corsair H100i GTX

3x240 GB OCZ Arc 100 SSDs in R5

2x4 TB Toshiba X300 HDDs in R1

2x1080p Asus (1V,1H)

2560x1080 Asus 21:9 Monitor

Awesome project and projector!!!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This projector sounds really cool, I love all of the new technology being created!

Looks nice, would be great for my spare room.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I love how this thing is able to project so close to the wall! The biggest problem with projectors is space, and this eliminates that problem! Would love to have! (Big fan by the way)

Seems like it could be a perfect little unit for smaller areas wanting a large screen, I kinda want one now.