LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Was torn between getting a new TV or a projector. Saw the video, checked out LG's website, and now I'm sure I want this. 

Honestly this is the coolest projector out there. I find it insane that you can put this projector not that far away from the wall and actually have a massive display! Totally one the most amazing pieces of technology out there. :D It would be so cool to have one in my house hahahaha! Great for a possible new cinema in my house!

Amazing video! Would love to see more like it! And daymn that projector is beast!

This is by far one serious balls to the wall projector. My basement really would be a very good home for this device! I have the wall ready but with most projectors you need distance to get good resolution, which I don't have! This would be perfect. Good luck every one!

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Seriously a truly splendid projector.. I just can't wait to play arkham Knight on my large wall!

Looks awesome however it would look even more awesome in my HT setup, so please send one my way xD. You're not going to because as always i will not win this giveaway. Oh well at least i tried :(

I have no signature

I've always wanted a small setup to carry around so I could game and enjoy movies with my friends where ever we were! :D

This looks like it would be a great addition to my couch gaming setup

This projector looks incredibly awesome and would be awesome to have available for the next large group movie night!

I'd use it has a screen that i can watch from my bed. I would be big enough that I could make out all the details of what is going on.

I like it because i have mini gaming pc , and i do move to my friend's houses to play party couch game

if i just got this one , it will be perfect , no need to look for a monitor 

Play On The Go 

finaly a projector that you dont have to hang it from the ceiling!!

Fractal Design R4(Window)|Asus Maximus VI Hero| Intel i7 4770k| Msi gtx670 PE OC TF IV | Kingston Hyper-x Predator 2x4gb 1866Mhz| Samsung 840 evo 120gb| OCZ ZT 750W

I always wanted to make a part of my house a theater not exactly for the movies but for the games and how cool it could look on the wall.

This one looks great in terms of projection quality (I am no expert but u kno) and the size makes it portable which even if I don't move it, it's preferable than a big chunky one.

Nice projector. Would be great to have it. Include me in the giveaway.

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Man I really love Xbox but i don't have a tv for it this should be awesome 

Amazing projector for the size. First-of-its-find ultra short throw portable projector.

This Projector looks sick!!! I dont want a TV but THIS i'd play my Simulators on!!!

There are so many things i could do with this. carry around a massive screen in a backpack. would be a blast!

This would be super cool for when I move out in September, minimalist gaming set up for College is ideal!

This projector looks so amazing. I would love to set it up in my backyard for some games with my friends whenever they come over. Not many people have setups like that :P

Wish I could win this!! It would help so much with video I have to play at school for the cross country team I coach. 

all i need is a projector for my basement and then it will be complete as a theater/gaming room. this is perfect as i cant mount anything into the roof.

When I first saw the projector pop out of the backpack, I'll admit I was skeptical. However, when it was turned on and Linus began to fire up Steam games and play them at up to 200" on the wall of that warehouse I was simply blown away. Before the video even got to the part where Linus explained the entire giveaway deal I began to imagine the possibilities. I am a rising sophomore in college and our university has numerous outdoor and indoor flat, white walls all around campus. I would be curious to see what it would be like to host somewhat of a gaming meetup or tournament one night when the fall semester begins. That is why I would like to receive a projector from this giveaway. Thanks for everything you do for us LMG! As always, awesome video!