LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Never used a projector before but this looks awesome!

Compact, easy to travel with. Amazing projector :D

Desktop -> Intel i7 3770K | ID Cooling Frostflow 240L (white) | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 | Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme 8gb ddr5 | (2x) 4gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 CL10 |SSD: Intel 330 (120gb), Sandisk Ultra II (120gb) | HDD: 2tb Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic M12II EVO 750w | Fractal Design Define S | Samsung S23A300B LED | Edifier M1360 | Corsair Strafe RGB (MX Silent) | Logitech Hyperion Fury | Windows 10 Pro 

Desktop #2 -> Intel i3 2100 | Asus P8H61-M LX | Zotac Nvidia GT 740 1gb ddr5 | WD Caviar Blue 500gb | Team Elite 8gb ddr3 | FSP Everest 85PLUS 700w | AOC 19 inch LCD | Logitech Z313 | Logitech K120 | Logitech G300S | Windows 7 Ultimate / Unbuntu

it's beautiful

thank you based lg

Looks amazing! Would definitely use it for gaming and movies :D 

I really like the idea of using a mirror to amplify the image size without compromising picture quality!

That's the coolest thing ever. Would make for a great impromptu cinema setup.

That's a really awesome design! 100" image at 15" from the display surface, that's pretty epic! I'd love to add this to my arsenal, and make it the main display for Artemis. Cheers!

This would be fantatic to have right now. My fiancé and I need a TV but we can't juatify the purchase right now but this would bloody fantastic to have considering we have a baby on the way. Great for family movies and gaming!

This projector would work great for a home theater project I've been dreaming about ever since the last Linustechtips review of a projector! Hi mom!

I think a compact projector that doesn't suck is pretty good by itself. But, this is amazing.

This is hands-down one of the best short throw portables!

It looks really cool, and it doesnt need that much distance from the wall.

I've been looking into this for my house, especially since my ceiling is way to low for a conventional project. In fact I"m shocked that this can put out a picture that good and so close. Projector tech has come a long way.

Definitely my favorite projector

would be pretty sick to have one of these,would actually free up so much space 

Spoiler

Awesome looking projector, it would be a pretty cool set-up for Super Smash Bros Melee. It's pretty useful with how close the projector can be to the wall in small rooms.Thanks LG!

If there is a zero-lag game mode I would be ecstatic.

Looks amazing and compact, my daughter would enjoy playing Skylander with me on this ;)

Cheers

Alex

I've been meaning to get a projector set up into my room. Seeing this projector, with how small and powerful it is, being able to create such a huge picture from a small distance, would definitely be an awesome thing to have! Love the form factor and design.

Defensively badass, its a perfect portable home theater, I would love to get my hands on one.

this thing looks awesome. I would really like one for work, because there is always such and hassle to get the old projector to work properly...

First off i am completely amazed by how close this projector can get to a wall with such a big image still. 

I am working with a small game dev team in a loft we could use this to play our games on big screen so we don't all have to huddle around a small computer screen to watch.

we don't have much room in the loft so this is the perfect thing for it.

Thanks Jack.