LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This seems like a great idea to turn my neighbor's wall into the greatest open gaming space ever.

Projectors really need to be 4k. big ass screen needs better than 1080p.

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I have seen many projectors with big form factors but this one is insane really good design and specs

This is a really impressive innovation, it allows you to put a screen almost anywhere!

This. Is. AWSOME!! I'm right in the middle of renovating my theatre setup and was trying to decide if I was going to upgrade my tv with a modest sized 4k or a  really nice projector. I may have made up my mind.

That would pretty cool. Nice for small spaces.

I would love to have 1 

that is the best projector i've ever seen.. hope i can win one of those.. love your work, taught me a LOT..

I would just absolutely love this for my room. I was already planning on buying an oled tv for myself but this would totally be worth having too. 

Awesome picture. Small and compact i like it very very much 

Wow. Just the video short made me want this. I have to say that this projector looks pretty "lit".....*cricket noises*

Small, and compact. That's nice. Its also nice that it does not have to have a massive distance to project a large image :)

This looks awesome. I really want it so I can try it out with movies and steam games like, Fallout, The Binding of Isaac, and even Stellaris.

I think this is AMAZING!! Great for class presentations

Looks like a really cool projector and I would probably use it for a similar setup that Linus had in the video.

This looks like a pretty epic little unit - great bulb life, portability and practicality with the short throw.  I could see myself using it for movies on the weekend and could justify the tax deduction for through-the-week use! ;)

Would love a follow-up with some comments on the image quality.

Normally I would be super excited to win this projector. It looks amazing. But recently I've had issues with LG customer service quoting loopholes to that they don't have to honor their warranty. A ten month old G4 that had a defective motherboard and they are leaving me hanging. If I win this I will sell it and use the cash to buy a product from a reputable company.

I was wondering what i shoud use as monitor for my first gaming rig. Now i know ;)!

Looks amazing for how much it can handle, and the quality for the distance it was at in the video, was pretty great. The only problem I would personally have about it would be the pricing; I know its like top of the line technology but that's pretty expensive. Otherwise, it looks like a spectacular product and would love to win one of these.

It looks cool, nothing more should need saying.

-アパゾ

This looks pretty sick to have, crazy screen size in video is crazy

Was looking for a product like this, would love to get it. I think it'll be great for home movies and some games.

This projector looks amazing. Reflecting the image onto a surface for minimal distance from said surface is really genius. And the ability to add a bt speaker natively is really going that extra mile.

Small and compact, just perfect for a home theater.