LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is an amazing looking projector. Would be cool to play vidya on it!

That was a super cool video! Did you guys actually have cops there or was that just lights?

I don't know where i could use this in my house, but I will find somewhere to put it! Looks really cool, some potential for consoles. Racing games seems like the best use for this with multiple people.

Too tired of playing games and watching movies on 13-inch laptop monitor. Having a projector might spice things up a little.

I worked AV for many years, handling lenses and projectors which cost more than $10,000 at times. To see the advancement in projector technology lately is really cool. I would have loved this for some of the jobs I have worked on in the past. would have been great for corporate or private events. On another note looks super fun for gaming in a backyard.

I sent LG a tweet as well you can check it out here! 

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is an awesome projector, I didn't even know these existed. This would be perfect for a large screen gaming setup for any room. A guy can only dream of owning one....

(looks of into the distance)

Would be great for a large screen above my pc monitors. Looks like it gets a fair bit dusty though, wonder if that affects the image quality.

Awesome projector, short throw designs seems more rugged and portable to existing models and looks easier to install in a smaller room or rental property (that wont allow you to wall mount technology).  I can see this as a semi-permanent attachment to my entertainment system, I say semi-permanent cause I get a feeling I will be taking it both to work and my friends place every other day... given the 10 times life span on the light source is a great benefit too, cause it looks like I would use it more often.

no need to hear fan noise while sitting on the sofa and projector on top of you. now you place it like tv and get a 60 inch screen with ease. #Awesome

tiny and compact, would be great for a impromptu movie night with friends

Now, I can have monitor which is larger that 19". Hahaha

badass looking projector, you would be the life of the party with this.

PooKloo For Slick

I would love to add this to my tech cave! Recently upgraded to a 1440p gaming monitor and am really starting to see the value in awesome displays! Unfortunately a projector this good is a little out of budget right now :)

Looks well designed would love to get my hands on one.

Been wanting to play some big-screen Rocket League, and No Man's Sky when it comes out. This looks like just the right amount of overkill.

honestly it looks like a great projector for those with little space that want a big projection. honestly if i dont win it ill most likely look into buying in the near future.

Imagine having multiple of these and lining them up to create a giant movie screen or a descant sized 4 way game play thing. This thing has so much potential!

The image quality looks great and its size factor is probably something my wife will allow in the living room. 

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

Great projecter. Can see them being used in schools soon. Well I say that but my school is still using 9 inch notebook's from the mid 2000's. How fun would it be going camping with one of those and just hanging up a sheet to 2 trees and watching a film ?

First off, it looks user friendly. It also has outstanding dimensions for people on the go. One of the best things about this product is that it can be used for multiple purposes, such as playing games, extending video, and having for broadcast-able meeting. 5/5 Stars for me!! Twitter:@_thompson_seth

It's a cool little device that's for sure.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate