LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks nice. and honestly $1400 isn't bad at all given the price of initial super short throw projectors or even the price on higher end regular front projectors. The best budget ones have never been less than $800. I currently have a Optoma hanging from the ceiling in my gameroom for a 90" screen and it was all I could find to match the throw/vertical offset I needed. Even it has to sit so low no one but kids can walk under it.
LED is also what is required to get this awesome stuff into living rooms without requiring $300 bulbs. That part can be hard to choke down. Hoping to talk the wife into something like this someday :D.

I already have 2 LG TV's, LG phone, and I wish they made receivers....

I think that it's a great projector, and it would be perfect to use to watch movies on those warm summer night's! (e wink wink).

This projector looks like it would work perfectly to fill up a large white wall behind my gaming setup for a large movie screen since my monitor is TN and has crap (vertical) viewing angles. Would love to test this out!

I have a super small bedroom, so a projector like this would fit perfectly in there and give me the ability to comfortably watch youtube videos and play games from my bed.

Current System: R7 1700x 3.93Ghz, PowerColor R9 380x 1.14ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200mhz, EVGA 650 GS

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Very cool tech would love it for our many camping trips. It's small and portable and hooking it up with some bedsheets or some tarp could make it the best thing to have around. LG makes some very good tech so hope to have win!

I thought "project backpack" was fun and interesting. I showed him the video and it inspired him to make his own gaming den from scratch in the work in progress basement. I thought the PF1000U is a cool projected and looks like it is high quality. I really enjoyed this video and the small review and hope you do a more indepth review on what this thing can be capable of. 

Keep up the great work!

~Seck

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

the projector looks amazing! would love to have it for video viewing and gaming!  

I've always liked projectors more than TVs because they are more versatile and more portable. I think that short throw projectors like the PF1000U are great because you can be positioned right in front of the screen and not cast a shadow like you would with a different projector.

I own LG PF1500 and cannot imagine my life without it anymore. The only issues I have with it are completely eliminated in LG PF1000U!

No more head shadows as it uses mirror, no more extreme light into eyes when walking by, easier set up without having to put it across the room and hopefully auto connect to Bluetooth speakers as you have to do it manually every day with PF1500, because there's no firmware update to fix this bug. I'll giveaway my PF1500 if I win this PF1000U :)

Coolll projector!! Would like to have it for movies and games!

I think its awesome how it can be so close and project a big picture!!! I also think it would look dope in my setup!!!

For the size, and its features it's amazing.

For the price, it's a premium.

I would love to be able to watch movies with my friends in various places, Be it outdoors or on a big wall. This projector is an amazing idea and i love the features it has. The only problem i have with it is the price.

In New Zealand we have this thing we like to call "New Zealand Tax". A markup from the originla price in US or other countrys.

For example, The RX 480 is $500 but $200 in the US. 2.5x Markup.

Last projector I had was at least a good 5 years old, not a very high quality one, and was...subpar overall, to say the least. This one looks exceptional, however! Good luck to everyone!

Very convenient as it is a short throw projector and 200 inches would be huge enough for any use.

Hey guys love the channel . Wood be fun to win something . The projector looks realy cool haha . Thanks for all the hard work guys

Looks like a really nice projector.  Could definitely use something like it in my gaming setup.

i would totally set this up in my back yard for weekend movie night, AWESOME.!!!

Would be awesome to play some old co-op games on one of these, and movies of course. 

Compact projector with real connectivity? Sign me up!

A very nice little projector for people with not enough space for a big one. Would fit perfectly in my small living room.