LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It's looks pretty dope to use to play games or what not it

This is amazing, being a xbox youtube watcher I've never entered into any youtube giveaway due to not having access to the video descriptions, but I am so impressed with this projector that I picked up my phone for once to give this a try. 

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Pretty insane for the image quality and size. always was not sure about projectors. easy to move around but takes up a lot of space for optimal setup. LG really has helped with that issue. would love to see how it goes in the near future. hopefully more short throws and eventually affordable ones.

Looks great and pretty light and a clear image.I would love to have one!

Really nice projector.  Especially for setups in really confined spaces.

Epic Little Thing! I would just replace my old dell monitors with this beast haha

A very interesting product by LG. The specs are very good considering the size and light weight. This is what caught my eye. The simple design along with the short throw design reduces cable mess and conduits going along the roof. Overall this projector is very unique and would be an excellent addition to my room.;

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone else!

Main System Specs:

• Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz CPU
  • Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H Motherboard
  • Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 2400MHz, Gskill Ripjaws 8GB
  • Asus GTX 1060 Turbo
  • Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SSD
  • Seagate 1TB NAS Grade HDD x2
  • Thermaltake NiC F3 Cooler
  • EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Power Supply
  • NZXT S340 Red/Black Case
  • Noctua NF-F12 Fan x2

Laptop Specs:

• Intel Pentium N3700 CPU
  • 4GB Kingston RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home

Peripherals:

• Microsoft Wired 600 KB
  • Dell 2003 Mouse
  • HP Compaq LA2206x Monitor
  • Logitech X530 5.1 Speakers
  • Roland RH-5 Headphones

I think the feature that captured my eyes were the distant needed to project in such size. Even a small room is sufficient.

This would help set up my dream screen in my tiny living room :D

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

nice work on the cinematics in the video! looks awesome for my basement that were finishing into a home theatre 

Virtual reality headsets? MEH!! Who need that at this time. Nothing better than a UE Boom Bluetooth speaker combined with this baby is the best combination for a home theatre gaming and movie system. ?

Awesome for mindsweeper and  a home theater. I like how compact it is.

Loved the video of it ? it is very cool and looking forward to more LinusTechTips 

seems like the ultimate HDTV solution, no need to have it hanging behind your head complicating cable routing and physics around you, just sits there like a TV but way bigger and better

It would be so cool to play fps games especially bf1 ❤

Would love to have that, especially now.  I had an optoma gt1080 and it was great but we had a bad thunderstorm on July 6th and had a wicked power surge hit my place and just fried it.  Very sad Bc for one it was expensive and two gaming and watching tv or movies was awesome

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Cool projector

This looks badass! If I win I would definitely watch Star Wars, Pulp Fiction and Fight Club on this all in the same night in my backyard. 

The thing I like about it, is it small size so it ever portable and how big you can make the screen size.

I was thinking about buying a TV to mount on my wall as an alternate monitor but I wasn't looking forward to hiding the cables, buy an expensive TV, or having to mount it on my wall. This projector is exactly what I was looking for and might even get one anyway, if I don't win the giveaway.

Amazing projector, you can use it quite anywhere, would be great to replace my TV :)

nice work on the cinematics in the video! looks awesome for my basement that were finishing into a home theatre.

As long as I can remember my tech dreams includes a gaming projector. But the PF1000U projector really pushed my boundaries about them. Moreover, all of its advanced features deserve to be put, so the gaming/multimedia experience are fully reached.

Nice Projector...nice how projectors now can project on a big screen without being far away.

Good luck everybody!

Doscendo Discimus