LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

About a year ago I designed my living room with a projector. Normal projector that goes far away from wall projected on. You have to adjust everything around it. The PF1000U is an option to only take up one wall or on the side of a dark tent while camping. Also fits in a backpack is awesome.

Thing would be really sweet to bring out for our group's weekly esports viewing party.

I love these projectors!!! amazing quality and me and my brother would love this!! 

The PF1000U Short Throw Projector looks really interresting, I like the clean and compact design. It would be optimal for trips or partys to watch movies or play games with your family and friends on a big screen. I love the Project Backpack video, would like to see more like it.

I think the projector is great. Great idea having such a portable device, and so excited to try it out for myself! Luv ur channel BTW

Look awesome and will be great gift for my father birthday because his new computer is giving the old projector a problem with aspect ratio .. 

Magical Pineapples

Well, I do have this blank wall right next to my computer...

Insanely cool tech, with some real world applications as well. Loved the little short beyond the basic product viewing itself. =)

It looks cool, It would also make hot seat civ easier  

Very cool projector, it's small and more portable than a normal projector, very usefull for lan gaming.

I wanna win, looks pretty awesome :D

Simply amazing projector and would love to have it to play video games but cant afford it

This looks awesome! I'd probably marathon my 50 movie set and play the hell out of Super Smash Bros Melee!

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

One of the coolest pieces of tech around! I totally agree with Taran. One of the best LTT video to date.

This is one of B A D A S S projectors i have ever seen! Would be nice to play with this thing! ^_^ And for movies too. :) 

It looks fantastic with amazing refresh rates, would love to have it for a mini cinema in my tiny apartment and also take it with me for some short trips/visit family 

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a projector capable of such a large image at such a short distance. I would really love to get my hands on one!

"If you always say no, you'll never say yes."

Man this would be the perfect projector to get a big picture in my tiny ass apartment!

Would be awesome for my apartments small living room! 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4.7GHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 | Motherboard: X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI | RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB | Case: NCase M1 v6.0 | SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TB, 860 Evo 1TB | CPU Cooler: H100i ELITE CAPELLIX | MonitorsLG 27GN950-B 4K 165Hz |

it's shockingly small and compact! 

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

The technology behind this piece of tech is awesome! I would love to have this thing just to take to events and show off to my friends. Too bad you could build a gaming rig with how much it costs lol.