LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Damn that is one nice piece of projector! That would fit perfectly to my desktop!

This would be so much fun for our monthly fifa parties :D

Very unique projector.  I like it!. 

=Setup 2015=  Custom Watercooling -- CPU: i7-4790k  -  GPU:  EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  -  MOBO: ASUS Maximus Ranger VII  -  RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600mhz  -  SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB  -  Screens: Asus pg279q + 2 * LG 24MP55  -  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014  -  Mouse: Razer DeathAdder CGL Edition  -  Headset: Astro a50  

Photo's: https://gyazo.com/02fd52b0b0fa2fbe8b8c5270598db408

ISP: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5049036062

It would make netflix & chill with my gf much more enjoyable - we would actually watch a movie and not just the first couple of minutes :D

we're moving in together soon anyways - this projector would make a great base for a home theater in the living room!

Short throw projectors like this are going to replace tvs soon! Great stuff.

Would be a very useful way to watch media anywhere more easily

I really love the portability of this thing

I think The LG Ultra Short Throw projector delivers vivid imagery within an exceptionally short distance of the projection surface. Set it just 5 inches away to get 60 inches of bright, vivid viewing, or go farther to get images up to 100 inches.xD

This is such a brilliant idea! I've always wanted to be able to do this in my house. I have so many perfect walls for it and plus, i'd use this in my room and put my LG TV in the living-room :D

Definetly some badass projector that wants to project some great games in 1080p!

Guess who just sign up on LTT forum just for this giveaway!

Seriously impressed by this projector, and never though this tipe of reflect lenses would have make their way in the market.

I have an ongoing project to make my living room a giant screen but still unable to make it because money. That will definitely help me out :P

Not a bad looking tiny thing, :) definitely a no-effort solution for anything.

Looks great its just that i wanna see it in real life not on a screen, to look at another screen.

Twitter: @HrkosHunter

Email: oskar.lesjak@gmail.com

I thinks the small formfactor and effectiveness would be awesome for when I move to england for a year to study this september. I could literally use and entire wall of my appartment to watch shows and play games. 

Great idea, im buying one - I recently did an outdoor party and setup a projector for the kids to play PS4, but had to have the projector so close to the wall so people didn't trip and the resultant projected image was tiny in comparison to this!

the video was very slick btw - i would follow up with a comparison assessment vid

I love seeing products push the limits of technology. Awesome!

I remember being at school with those laminate sheet-type projectors, this is incredible. That you can fit so much in so little for one, but that's the case with everything nowadays, and that you can get such a big image out of so little space! Would love to have one ;)

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The lg projector would be awesome to play games and watch movies in the backyard in summer at nights, would be awesome to win one of these bad boys.

Id love this since i dont have a place for putting my monitor and i dont have money to buy it:S

I think this projecter is so cool and AWESOME! I'm just thinking how cool it would be if I had one, this would be perfect for family movie nights in the backyard and perfect for my next year's E3 viewing party also gaming with this on my PS4 is going to be EPICALLY AWESOME! 

ok well i think it is supper cool and would love to have one

i think one thing that is cool about it is that you do not need a lot of space to get a big image 

it would make a grate party projector to set up and play split screen/multiplayer games and or movie nights with friends

and another thing is it just looks cool

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

the PF1000U projector is nice... it will be cool to play game or watching movies with this projector :)

What an amazing projector! Amazing for such a small projector to be able to project 200" and not have a massive performance drop. Love how short the throw can be. Deffinitely adding this to my tech list.

I like projectors, i think it would be cool to have one. Especially this one.

The most odd looking projector I have ever seen, it really don't look like a projector to me.

Very compact and light weight only 4.85 pounds (2.2 kg), but I don't think I will move it around that often even if I have one.

Only 1000 lumens is just to few compare to other brand in the same price range. well I just hope it's bright enough.

Good~ it's Full HD and support 3D.

Very low power consumption for a projector, only 100 watts, maybe is because of the low lumens LED lamp.

Anyway you can get one of these in amazon for around 1k.