LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I always wanted to have a projector for my room and this one by LG is just awesome.

Projector looks slick. Quality screen for the small size.

Small, Compact and Awesome! It's So Cool That You Can Sit It Just 4" Away From The Wall. I think this is one of the coolest products I have ever seen. :D

“The people who think they are crazy enough to change the world are the ones who do”

MY RIG

| Intel Core i5 6500 | G. Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 16GB 2133MHz | Gigabyte B150M-D3H | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 8GB | Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 |

Perfect for my living room :D

I watch the Project Backpack, well the video is enough to be enticed in this LG product :) 

Crazy how short of a distance from the wall is required for such a large image 

Looks like a little beast! Would be absolutely perfect for nights when I have a few of my buddies over for both movies, and gaming.

Cool technology, would love to try it out that 30,000 hr work rating of LG, changing lamps is such a pain in the ***.

i travel a lot and play lots of game and movies with my friends and family on a now dead acer pd100d (blown internal power supply) probably due to moving it around too much 1 of my most favorite games is project cars it was awesome playing it the old projector at 86" but had to have the room really dark wasn't the best and brightest of projectors but got the job done love to win so i can get back into hold movie and game nights at friends houses hopefully if i do win i hope we'll have a big enough wall to use it on.( i am 16 and trevel due to most of my friend live in different towns/city's ) 

my stuff : i7 3770 @3.4 ghz ,Gigabyte b75m-d3h ,16GB ram ,120gb Samsung 840 ssd paired with a 1TB hdd , windows 10 pro ,

2 acer g195hg and 1 lg flatron e1941 , Logitech g105 keyboard and g402 mouse g930 headset ,AMD radeon r7 260x and  a nvidia quadro k600. everything built/bought on a very tight budget.

I wish to try it at night outside in the city... It will be interesting 

With its ability to cast large images at short distances it has huge potential.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

I think this is one of the best projector that ever have been made in recent years 

PF1000U For your ultimate Linus tech tips 

experience! Build your pc side by side with a life sized Linus all thanks to the PF1000U ....By LG!!!!

Watching movies with friends and impress chicks it would be awesome. Maybe some light gaming but mainly the chicks :D

It looks really cool and I would love to have this review it for other people , which might in turn help them. Also 100" just from a distance of 15" and it portability are great featured for a On-The-Go gamer.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Would love to have this. Always wanted to have a projector, but having one stick out from the ceiling above the couch is just an ugly solution. This is perfekt, it can sit about the same place as a tv would, where i already have all my equipment, so it also eliminates long cable runs or expensive wireless solutions.

Really hope to win it! :D 

This is a relatively cheap and easy alternative to buying a physical smart television with comparable resolution. I would like to know the refresh rate(if it even has one). If someone could give me an answer that would be greatly appreciated. 

The portability is really nice and the fact that it can be placed up close to the wall to be out of the way is an added plus. I also like the fact that this allows people with arched ceilings to be able to have a projector. The big problem I see with this is that with the small focal length we may not be able to adjust how far up the wall the projector is which could cause problems with certain set ups.

I would really like this.  

From the reviews and reading material I've read so far;

1.  it also does do 3D, but you'll need to get one of the battery operated 3D glasses like their AG-S250J glasses.

2.  Can be ceiling mounted.  

3.  Has a built in media player

4.  Automatic and manual keystoning abilities 

5.  SmartTV abilities

So, would I love one, Heck yes, what are my chances... Only the universe knows...  :-D

hey ill love 2 have the LG projector for many reasons including had core gaming. Loved the youtube video. Hope u select me

This would be a dream for small spaces. 

Its av cool looking device. And it would be a very nice contribution to my daughters school. Only 54 students at the entire school, so lacking the budget. Cheers for at cool video.  Greetings From Norway.