LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

That projector is amazing! The optics geek on me is already calculating the parabole on that mirror...
Seriously I think it solves the mayor drawback on proyectors: you no longer need to put it on the other side of the room.

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

Looks really cool would love own one of these !! Always wanted a projector but could never afford one. Hope I win !!!

Really love the size of these newer projectors. Not sure if I like the increase in price, but I guess its for those who want something larger than a 75in LED.

It may be blimmen expensive but, thats the only negative! I guess you get what you pay for!

The ability to just carry it round in a backpack to use when needed looks epic. would be great fun for last minute gaming plans with friends :D

This is definitely something I could enjoy with a large wall. I really need one of these in my life.. haha.

I hope I win.

May the gods be ever in your flavour.

Or something like that.

Impressive product, would love to play some space sim games on a 100 inches screen!

hey ill love 2 have the LG projector for many reasons including had core gaming. Loved the youtube video. Hope u select me

Perfect for people that don't have a lot of room like me. I'd love to see my PS4 on my living room wall!

Will go perfect in my little apartment. Having a theater experience at home at zero cost is just an amazing feeling.. Will make my friends jealous too. That'll be the best part about it.. Very excited.. :) :D

So may possibilities, the only limitation is finding a big enough free wall.

the PF1000U projector has the perfect size! very portable at 5 lbs. but what sets it apart from other projectors is its ultra short throw! 60 inch image at 5 inch from the wall and on this vid:

it showed that it can do 200" no problem. imagine bringing this on the outdoors. it only consumes 100watts max. it will do the job so hard! 

I think this is one of the best projector made in the last couple of years. 

actually a very neat projector that is very portable and usable with great image quality.

I can see plenty of possibilities in which this Projector can come into use and I'm looking forward to see how the winners utilise this product!

Good luck to all! May the odds be ever in your favour!

That thing would be absolutely awesome to use for movies on my wall... Or the side of my barn... Oh my god I just got an idea.

it looks amazing, i want one of them right here right now....

What's the power consumption on this bad boy? Projectors tend to be on the heavy side of things.
Seriously considering this one for my teaching !

It's perfect for someone who doesn't have a lot of space to be putting a projector like me. Also, perfect for taking with you.

so small And portable that you can take it anywhere in with you + good price to performance 

Short throw projectors are Nice space savers. 

small and compact, would be a great edition anywhere