LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This looks so nice for movies! The design of it to make it a clear picture is amazing.

It looks awesome. That shorter projection distance makes it perfect.

I think the only thing buyers/users care about when it comes to LG Projectors or for that matter Any Projector is:(in Descending Order):

1)Projecting-Lamp Hours.

2)Quality of Projection.

3)Diagonal Length of Projection.

4)How Easy it is to Setup[in case of Carrying it to One place to another].

5)Connectivity Options.(VGA,HDMI etc.)

My Opinions:

1)Judging by Linus holding the Projector in single hand,It is Weightless,Compact.(can easily fit in a cat basket).

2)Processor might get little hot and the SmartTV functions might stagger on lengthy Operations.

3)Average-Gamers best friend(HDMI only)

4)Little-Pricey for "the guy who returns from work at 8pm and wants to enjoy Projector in his swimming pool."

5)God knows what its Refresh-Rate is...(I hope it can take atleast 60Hz).

6)Remote Control...Yup...A must..(for the price).and its magic Remote.

7)the PF1000U have amazing Lamp Hours.I bet LG would never disclose what its made of.(beware of Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Indian start-ups).

8)Its really great I don't know if it can take Many number of Black To White Transitions in the Picture,while Operating.

Thanks for the Oppurtunity.LinusTechTips videos really helped me in acquiring great Tech-Decision making skills.

Yours Sincerely,

Raghavendra,India

(raghavendra.konkathi@gmail.com)

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I really wish projectors are more popular. If the conditions are right they are such a great alternative to TVs

holy shit that looks badass, would be a sick "screen" for my sim racing :D i just wonder what the response times are tho 

It looks small and will it not over heat... need to test that out, 48 hour lan party.

I think it's an amazing piece of tech. would be a perfect solution for a home theater. 

I like the fact that it is small and light making it easy transport. Most other projectors are large and heavy. I really like it!

Awesome projector, i see myself playing just dance on the street with all my friends

a nice projector... but i think it's a bit bulky?...

Seems like an awesome projector, I mean that image quality was not that bad at all considering the size of the screen they reached to in the video! wouldn't mind to upgrade my Lan Party rig to use one of those instead of my actual monitor :P

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Would be amazing to be able to have a big screen tv at the ready when I'm away from my workspace and with friends. Because who wants to crowd around a 22'' monitor.

this would be awesome for hooking up my retropie to and having a game night.

Very interesting concept. First projector of its kind that i've seen. My first thoughts were how would accidental fingerprints and dust build up on the reflective part affect the picture quality and how hard it is to clean. Very cool product to say the least! And well made video.

It looks amazing....Small but Strong

Hope all the best for LG and for you

This guy looks wierd, not your typical projector design, it looks small yet Linus demonstrated that it can be close to the wall and deliver insane image dimensions, I want one!

Hello LTT, I love the new proyector, I think its a huge image for a short throw. 1,000 Lumens  I´d love to hook it up to my brand new baby: GTX960 w/ 6700k  8.)

Perfect for a science fair project I would like to do. 

It's a great projector. The amount of possibilities with it are endless!

the ~PF1000U projector~ looks pretty hawt... i like hawt... very good... very nice... i like it...:ph34r: 

I really like about it, that it is so portable and does not have many requirements to use (like a big room etc.).

Therefore everyone should be able to find a good spot for it.

The PF1000U seems cool, perfect if you dont want all the bothersome hanging things in the celing stuff. 

Kinda worried if it is able to be used at day.

I think the only thing buyers/users care about when it comes to LG Projectors or for that matter Any Projector is:(in Descending Order):

1)Projecting-Lamp Hours.

2)Quality of Projection.

3)Diagonal Length of Projection.

4)How Easy it is to Setup[in case of Carrying it to One place to another].

5)Connectivity Options.(VGA,HDMI etc.)

My Opinions:

1)Judging by Linus holding the Projector in single hand,It is Weightless,Compact.(can easily fit in a cat basket).

2)Processor might get little hot and the SmartTV functions might stagger on lengthy Operations.

3)Average-Gamers best friend(HDMI only)

4)Little-Pricey for "the guy who returns from work at 8pm and wants to enjoy Projector in his swimming pool."

5)God knows what its Refresh-Rate is...(I hope it can take atleast 60Hz).

6)Remote Control...Yup...A must..(for the price).and its magic Remote.

7)the PF1000U have amazing Lamp Hours.I bet LG would never disclose what its made of.(beware of Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Indian start-ups).

8)Its really great I don't know if it can take Many number of Black To White Transitions in the Picture,while Operating.

Thanks for the Oppurtunity.LinusTechTips videos really helped me in acquiring great Tech-Decision making skills.

Yours Sincerely,

Raghavendra,India

(raghavendra.konkathi@gmail.com)

Great thing. I was serching for something similar for over a year. Really nice projector. I would be extremely happy to use it :D

It looks pretty cool and it's really small so that is nice as well and I will just watch YouTube on it mostly Linus of course :P