LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

Seems like an amazing LAN party display option. It's unfortunate that Linus didn't mention any of the specs about it in the video

This projector is Amazing as are all LG products, I Actually need this projector for my brother's wedding as a gift to him from me,I can't afford it so i would love it if u guys can give me one.

Love your Vids Linus  keep it up. <3

Awesome how short the throw is on that projector, perfect for a small space and big wall.

This thing would be ideal for shops displays and stuff like that!

This is PERFECT for my basement setup!

This would be much better for watching movies with my family compared to the small television we have in our living room.

This is awesome . I have been waiting for a projector like this to come out.  It would be quite amazing to win something of this caliber !

Coolest retroprojector i've ever seen ! How big is this tech !

Good lord it's the most practical thing i've ever seen to play like everywhere and share with friends 

I think of great pizzas/games party with friends !

#SorryForMyEnglishImFrench

#BonBaisersDeFrance 

Placing it on a table with a short throw vs. ceiling mount is the winning feature for me.  

Amazing video ...its just a beautiful product ..would love to get this as free giveaway. Never knew such a product existed which used such short distance to throw huge display and with 150000:1 contrast ratio ...it just blew me away. 

this projector just looks dope af, would be insane to be able to get one

Love this idea of being able to project at short distances!

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

This is totally Projector for Gaming! I've never thought that gaming on a projector is even possible before, but by this it seems that gaming on a projector is possible. I will use it to play PC games with my friends on a wall, since it will feel like playing a console but with better games since it's PC :)

this does look amazing , and very small i am always happy to see things like this which can be taken anywhere , out with family and friends camping and putting up a sheet and watch movies outside this would be alot easier to take than the older version projector which are very large and a pain to move around , great job LG 

This looks amazing! I would love to pack one of these around!

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

200 inches + bluetooth + portability = awesome 

Good luck guys :P

This seems like a cool product, if it weren't so expensive I would purchase one myself to replace my old 4:3 projector and use for Gamestream with my Shield Android TV.

Short throw might just be the new thing! The PF1000U is an awesome idea, and the product itself looks really good.

I have a tiny bedroom. Getting a 60" image projected from 4" distance sounds like a perfect fit for me. Thumbs up to LG for not only pushing tech on the TV side (OLED), but also innovating on the projector side.

Also, betting a PF1000U projector that I won't win. So what happens if i get picket now? Does Colton keep it?

Potato

I've wanted a projector for ages, and this one looks like the first one I'd actually be able to use without needing a special place to set it up. This is a really interesting project that I'd love to get my hands on!

Moving into new place august 1st, would be awesome to have one of these as I have no wires run to the ceiling

this project would be awesome in the box at the back of my cupboard. i joke though. 200" is just crazy!

New apartment in the fall, but its missing something -- something epic. A HOME THEATER WITH AN AMAZING CENTERPIECE LIKE THIS PROJECTOR!