LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be cool to have in my living room, when I wanna game or just watch movies on my raspberry Pi. I think the design is nice. 

With the biggest screen in my home being a 23" 1080p TN panel, I think this would be a nice addition to the setup haha

I would be so stoked to have this in my arsenal. I am soon leaving to college in the Fall and to have this projector in my tool belt would be amazing. Aside from gaming with myself and with friends both in the dorm and on the go, having a versatile projector like this would be amazing for presentations and group work; a necessary tool as I delve into my mechanical engineering major. Love the channel and thank you for the opportunity.

Pretty sweet convex/reverse-convex lens, some pretty clever engineering right there. Hopefully it's successful.

Wow, and this have 3D support too. Winning this would be awesome. My room is small and I gave up buying a projector because of this. But this one would fit it perfectly.

been looking for a nice portable projector for a while. Seems it would be great for giving presentations off my laptop and for gaming

Server Admin | TV Producer | Cinematographer | Gamer | Content Creator | Modder

Twitter | Youtube | Twitch

It's a cool little machine and impressive technology.

This would be perfect with N64 GoldenEye :D

This projector would be perfect for my 8'x20' bedroom

I have a theater already, so I'm used to the large screen... but having a portable one would be awesome!

I have the perfect wall in my room for this!

I'd love to give this beauty to my brother for his birthday wich is the 20th of august.

Definitely something I'd be interested in. We've been looking for a solution to a home theater set up, but we have pretty limited space. This projector looks absolutely perfect.

The projector will fit excellent in my...  ceiling. Watching everything there. Well. Yes. Great idea.

That is a seriously cool little product.  Small and it's only 4.8 lbs, so that seems fairly light. It's not cheap as it retails for ~$1200 on Amazon right now but I like it. It's pretty slick.