LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

23 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

15" away for 100" screen is amazing. Home theatre made super easy.

It's like food for the soul, but it's a drink for the body.

This is what I would spend my money on, but I would love to get it for free! This would look good in my basement.

This is by far the best projector of its time.  I have waited a long time to see one of these finally come to life.

This is great for small bedroom or small home offices :D 

200 inch screen? I'll take that over my 22" monitor! : - )

LINUS youre the best man I want one. Btw I literally figured out the project project thing right before you said it (idk if that counts). Anyway ya hope I win fingers crossed!

That is sick it would be so useful because if you go somewhere like to someones house you don't have to play on there crappy screen or you can go somewhere to hang out and there is no monters to game on

This would be a sweet device to have for the traveling computer programmer student going away in the fall!

I love the variability options the short throw optics provides!  we have a smaller space and typically run into the issue of not having enough space to make a decent enough image.

Because my TV is awful and I've been looking for a replacement!

I was thinking about a projector for my college apartment since we just finished decking our basement home theater out with one. I don't have much space so this would be perfect! I could even replace a computer monitor with it!

Unbelievable Projector, is what you'd expect to have nowadays as a complete movies setup, and nice job with the video!

I have to say I am very interested in this unit.  It looks really slick and compact.  I would like to see the short throw optics in action as well.  Looks like a lot of fun for a gamer depending on how much power it requires.  This projector and a good gaming laptop would be ultimate for portability.  

The chances are slim to win one so I will have to think about saving for it.  

this thing is awesome. it would go great in my garage, hints cause I don't have a man cave ,but me and the kids watch videos on a discovery projector like 800 lumens lol. it sucks but for some reason the kid's love it. I believe me and the kids would get great use out of this for years by the look of the life of the bulb. 10 years at 8 hr a day. wow it would be awesome to with this as I don't see the wife letting me get this beautiful piece of projector heaven..lol

Props to Lg and Linus tech tips for this awesome give away.

Looks interesting. I'd even buy it, if i dont get it. Prospects seem incredible to me. 

Love the projector itself, the ability to produce a large image from a short distance is truly remarkable and I can see many places where this could be used. The distance requirement (and cost) has kept me away from projectors but I would really love to have one to set up a home theatre or use it for gaming. 

It is a great looking project, it looks light and compact enough to carry it around. The display sizes are phenomenal and you don't have to set it up farther from the wall to get a bigger screen. It a great projector and i would be lucky to win one.  

Definitely sounds like my UE Boom would make a great pairing with this ;)

CPU Intel Core i5 3470  |  Motherboard ASRock B75 Pro-3M  |  RAM 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill Ares F3-1600  |  GPU Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming

Case Corsair Carbide 500R (White)  |  Storage 24GB Kingston UV400 SSD + 120GB SanDisk Extreme SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD  |  PSU Antec HCG-520  |  Cooling CoolerMaster Hyper 212X

Display 23" LG IPS234V + 21.5" Asus VE228H  |  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2010)  |  Mouse Roccat Kone Pure  |  Audio Logitech Z313 + Astro A40 Headset

Oh man... this thing would be sweet to have.  Short distance projection could be damn useful when in Japan... or use as a second monitor for movies.  Brilliant.  Also connectivity seems pretty dope as well. 

This seems like a great projector for when routing excessively long cables isn't an option or even for a quick movie night where a larger image would be great. All in all great 1080p projector for the size and price with versatility due to the size and optics.

Its a bit pricey but looks well worth it. Quality looks great and being portable. What else could you ask for!