LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

We've just built a new bedroom at home and so this PF1000U would look so slick in there ??

Pretty cool looking product. Would be good as a nice media display for a movie room.

i really like this "cinematic" video but back to this projector. I always thinking about buying projector but this is so awesome i thinking about it right now

That projector looks like a must have for my new home theater 

this must become a mod for mirrors edge. no questions about it.

would totally bring that with me traveling. bring along a second controller and play games cross country.

Oooooh yeah! Thank you LG for this awesome looking piece of equipment! Project Backpack video looked amazing and extremely professional. 

Resolution:projection size is perfect for almost any situation, not to mention that the bulb can get up to 1,000 lumens (or not too far off). Multi-media applications are easy as well, treating it like a smart TV.

I would totally use this at LAN parties to show off to the buddies. I'll use my green screen's reversible white background for a projection screen.

Looks like a very nice product and it would be great at parties. Also from the video the picture looked pretty good.

WOW! Lg is leading the industry again?? :P Seems like a really good small projector. Bit pricey though but I get it, it's really new technology and much R&D has gone in to it.

Looks like an incredible projector! Would love to set it up for outside gaming on the side of the house without having to have 20 meter long cables to get a projector far enough out!

this could be the best thing for a bbq playing the rugby agest the the outside house wall this could be amazing!

To get a usable image at such a short distant is amazing! Finally a projector that I can see myself using. 

crazy projector, amazing quality in that size 

Looks usable in many situations, and even sudden presentations to clients, or just for the sake of being able to beam media to any flat surface.

This projector is really cool and I can have an exceptional gaming experience with it on the go

"Tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector." Only two words: 200 inch! I mean come on, HOW COOL IS THAT!?
Also followed LG on Twtter ;))

This thing looks awesome if the price is right I definitely want to check on of these out. 

Great projector for students. Small enough to carry and looks easy enough to set up. Would be great for seminars or project presentations. Would love one! ?? All the best to all!

Best design and functionality in any projector I've seen so far

The projector really looks interesting! What's its resolution btw?