Officers shot at BLM rally in Dallas

xentropa

3 dead and sniped no less.  That's premeditated as opposed to "heat of the moment."

People mad.  Shitz scary!

Four confirmed dead now.

12 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

BLM back at it again, killing people because it apparently proves a point.

Google is putting themselves in it.

This is their actual tweet:

4 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Stupid tweet, i wonder if they'll stand with Dallas PD too who got executed in mass in public tonight.

2 minutes ago, beardedpacket said:

Stupid tweet, i wonder if they'll stand with Dallas PD too who got executed in mass in public tonight.

Probably not. Google is slap full of SJW pussies running their social media right now.

30 minutes ago, beardedpacket said:

One of the snipers that was in a shootout with the police is now in custody. Latest breaking news here, http://www.fox4news.com/live

Unless I'm misinterpreting what the news is saying, apparently the person they took into custody turned himself in since his photo was circulating social media - the black man in camo who was seen carrying a rifle openly, which is legal in Texas if you have a license to do so. He said he was innocent, the police are also saying he was innocent and let him go.

Not surprising. Blackliesmatter is a hate group. It was only a matter of time before some of them got the balls to kill some cops.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

Highly doubt this is BLM.  These people seemed combat ready and based on some footage have had SOME military level training and tactics.

3 minutes ago, xentropa said:

Highly doubt this is BLM.  These people seemed combat ready and based on some footage have had SOME military level training and tactics.

True, but I wouldn't outright dismiss them not being BLM. Retired/discharged military personnel are allowed to have political opinions.

2 hours ago, Kloaked said:

What's even more egregious is the previous criminal history of Alton Sterling and Google still pulls this stuff.

That man has been convicted of the following:

9/09/96 aggravated battery

10/31/97 2nd degree battery

1/06/98 simple battery

5/04/00 public intimidation

9/20/00 carnal knowledge of a juvenile

9/04/01 domestic violence

5/24/05 burglary of an inhabited dwelling place

7/11/05 receiving stolen things

9/12/05 burglary of inhabited dwelling place

3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery

4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry

4/04/08 domestic abuse battery

6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent

10/12/09 illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession

8/13/15 failure to register as a sex offender

4/08/16 failure to register as a sex offender

The man is by no means the innocent "gentle giant" that the media is proclaiming him to be...source is below.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/

7 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

I am utterly shocked that the man was a repeat offender. /s

4 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

I am utterly shocked that the man was a repeat offender. /s

Color me surprised as well /s.

In all seriousness though Google really should check this stuff before taking aides in social issues. They're a freaking search engine for god's sake, what's even more ironic is that I used them to find that source lol.

Makes me want to look up the rap sheet for our other little angel Philando, I'm too tired for that tonight though lol.

11 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

Color me surprised as well /s.

In all seriousness though Google really should check this stuff before taking aides in social issues. They're a freaking search engine for god's sake, what's even more ironic is that I used them to find that source lol.

Makes me want to look up the rap sheet for our other little angel Philando, I'm too tired for that tonight though lol.

They employ and partner with many third-wave/neo feminists, cuckold male feminists, terrorist apologists, racists, etc - through Google Ideas (changed to Jigsaw) to combat online harassment, for example. Funny thing is, some of their partners (Zoe Quinn for example) have been guilty of doxxing people online, getting them fired, have police sent to their houses, and so on.

Also, go look at the new guidelines at Youtube. Translation: if your opinion doesn't align with the latest social justice narrative, then you're in trouble.

Google is getting to be full of assholes.

Five police officers dead now. Condolences to their families.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

3 hours ago, Kloaked said:

How about allowing there to be black emojis? Senseless? The deaths of the 2 black men who were innocent were senseless and unnecessary

Violence is not the correct response to violence. It may seem that way, but killing police officers is only going to enrage then and make them bring bigger guns. 

ASU

3 hours ago, Kloaked said:

They employ and partner with many third-wave/neo feminists, cuckold male feminists, terrorist apologists, racists, etc - through Google Ideas (changed to Jigsaw) to combat online harassment, for example. Funny thing is, some of their partners (Zoe Quinn for example) have been guilty of doxxing people online, getting them fired, have police sent to their houses, and so on.

Also, go look at the new guidelines at Youtube. Translation: if your opinion doesn't align with the latest social justice narrative, then you're in trouble.

Google is getting to be full of assholes.

You should protest against them by using Bing and Internet exploder

BlackLivesMatter is like feminazi, but for black people instead.

14 minutes ago, xentropa said:

You should protest against them by using Bing and Internet exploder

Won't change anything, sadly. Microsoft and even Mozilla are basically just as bad. Google is just more outspoken about it.

4 hours ago, xentropa said:

having, or currently serving has nothing to do with whether you are condoning or condemning the ideology of BLM.

BLM is a bullshit organisation that does nothing to help the "community of people with dark skin complexion" (if we are to use the politically correct term) in any way.

7 hours ago, Kloaked said:

The sad part is that Google and Twitter might not even retract these statements or will continue to issue them even after this shootings. Regressive rhetoric is so far gone they actually see this vigilante shit as justified.

The US is heading fast towards a very dark place right now, LTT viewers please stay safe.

-------

Current Rig

-------

23 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

The sad part is that Google and Twitter might not even retract these statements or will continue to issue them even after this shootings. Regressive rhetoric is so far gone they actually see this vigilante shit as justified.

The US is heading fast towards a very dark place right now, LTT viewers please stay safe.

Don't you worry about that. I'm your typical American with a bunker full of automatic assault rifles and enough ammo that I could survive a zombie apocalypse. Did I mention I bought them from the Indiana gun show even though I live out of state?