ASUS MG278Q $200 OFF [Newegg]

LegoLink

ASUS MG278Q Black 27" 144 Hz (GTG) WQHD HDMI Widescreen 2560 x 1440 LED Monitor, Adaptive-Sync (Free-Sync), Ergonomic Gaming performance, Pivot & High Adjustable (1000:1) Built-in Speaker

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=24-236-593&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=GD070616&cm_mmc=EMC-GD070616-_-index-_-Item-_-24-236-593

you can also add this code 
USD $10 off w/ promo code EMCELEK23, ends 7/7

btw if you people are to lazy to go to the website it now costs 389.99 (not including the 10 dollars off)

Omega-  I5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 1060 | Cougar Panzer | DDR4 16GB 3000MHz | MSI Z170 Gaming M5

EVGA 650 GQ | AOC 60Hz Freesync Panels x2 | AOC 144hz Freesync Panel x1

Epsilon- I7 2700k | Asus GTX 970 | Corsair 780t | DDR3 8GB 1600MHz | EVGA Z68 FTW Mobo

Corsair 750W G2 | Acer R240HY x2

Upsilon- i7 5500u | 6GB DDR3 | 720p 60Hz panel

is it worth getting it due to all of the issues ?

1 hour ago, Emanuel90 said:

is it worth getting it due to all of the issues ?

I was recommended this monitor previously by someone here on the forum for a budget $500ish gaming monitor and if I hadn't already purchased mine I would take the deal!

7 hours ago, LegoLink said:

I was recommended this monitor previously by someone here on the forum for a budget $500ish gaming monitor and if I hadn't already purchased mine I would take the deal!

I agree that it is a great deal but the reviews are so bad.

Lots of people having problems with it, i read the reviews and im terrified of getting a bad monitor especially that im on a budget.

what is your opinion about it?

18 hours ago, Emanuel90 said:

I agree that it is a great deal but the reviews are so bad.

Lots of people having problems with it, i read the reviews and im terrified of getting a bad monitor especially that im on a budget.

what is your opinion about it?

From what I hear if the monitor even comes to you without any issues its a great monitor but overcoming the dice roll is what many people are experiencing, you always have the option to RMA it if you happen to get a dead pixel, or back bleed but personally for me I would take the risk at such a discounted price and just keep crossing my fingers to get a good one, it sucks that ASUS quality control isn't up to standard but at least you always have the reassurance of getting your money back or an exchange. I'd say if you have a tight budget and want a great monitor I would put the money on it if you don't mind the possibility of spending potentially months until receiving a good product. But if you are more concerned about getting a product at your door step that works right out of the box guaranteed then it might be better to look into spending more money for a different more reliable monitor.

Since this is an accessory monitor to my triple display setup replacing my RMA'd LG UWS that is currently being replaced (and then will be sold brand new). I have the time to wait it out as needed. Wont go back to newegg though, I'll go straight to ASUS and use their rapid replacement program.

SLI 1070 Setup for sale!!!