Why 600T?

Jogostar

WARNING! YOU MAY SEE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOU HAVE!

I WARNED YOU!

So my question is, why do so many people like the 600T from Corsair?

I had it for quite a while now, and I hate it.

Why:

It is built cheap.

The HDD cage vibrates extremely loud.

Both side panels need a really hard slam because they don't fit right.

The fans are cheap as hell.

So I wanted to know why people like it so much, please give me some opinions.

AGAIN THIS IS MY OPINION IF YOU FEEL THE URGE TO INSULT ME, FEEL FREE TO DO SO!

Here is a picture of a sexy potato just for you:

tumblr_m6pablwg2W1qb6v7mo1_1280.jpg

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

This content is inappropriate for this forum

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

This content is inappropriate for this forum

Is the potato too sexy?

Is the potato too sexy?

When I opened this thread I was temporarily blinded by a sexsplosion

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I don't like it. And it's overpriced.

The case tho, it's classy. If you put some money for it you'll make it look awesome! :D

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

I just realised that this should be in  ''General Discussion'' 

How do i move? ^^

How is it built cheap?

Vibrations might just be because of your hdds.

The side panel thing isn't an issue for most people. Perhaps the case got damaged?

How are the fans cheap?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I don't like it. And it's overpriced.

The case tho, it's classy. If you put some money for it you'll make it look awesome! :D

Yeah you're right.

If it weren't so expensive it would be an awesome case.

120$ maybe. :)

How is it built cheap?

Vibrations might just be because of your hdds.

The side panel thing isn't an issue for most people. Perhaps the case got damaged?

How are the fans cheap?

1) It is mostly plastic and just feels and looks cheap, I don't know probably just me.

2) Tried different HDD's and other locations, still vibrates

3) Maybe you're right.

4) The fans are extremely flimsy and sometimes at high speed start to rattle.

I have the 600T and I don't like it either but it doesn't feel like it's built cheap, my HDD cages don't vibrate at all, my side panels fit perfectly and the fans it came with aren't that bad.  I seems like you just got a bad case, I don't think many of them have the problems that you're having with yours.

1) It is mostly plastic and just feels and looks cheap, I don't know probably just me.

3) Maybe you're right.

The bezels are plastic but the rest of the case isn't.  Maybe you haven't got the drive cages mounted properly.  Just buy new fans, most people get aftermarket fans for their cases anyway.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

1) It is mostly plastic and just feels and looks cheap, I don't knwo probablöy just me.

3) Maybe you're right.

I have a NZXT Phantom. Some like plastic and some don't. At least plastic isn't cold to the touch :)

It sounds like the fans and hdd cage may be a bit loose. Check the screws and tighten them to make sure they're nice and secure.

Reviews for the case show the fans should be pretty quiet.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I have the 600T and I don't like it either but it doesn't feel like it's built cheap, my HDD cages don't vibrate at all, my side panels fit perfectly and the fans it came with aren't that bad.  I seems like you just got a bad case, I don't think many of them have the problems that you're having with yours.

How is most of the case plastic?  Have you ever seen one?  Maybe you haven't got the drive cages mounted properly.  Just buy new fans, most people get aftermarket fans for their cases anyway.

I have a NZXT Phantom. Some like plastic and some don't. At least plastic isn't cold to the touch :)

It sounds like the fans and hdd cage may be a bit loose. Check the screws and tighten them to make sure they're nice and secure.

Reviews for the case show the fans should be pretty quiet.

Maybe I was just reeeaaaly unlucky and got a bad case, because it looks like i'm the only one with these problems :P

Already disassembled reassembled the whole case. And everything is screwd in as good as it gets.

Yeah the fans are quiet at lower speeds, but at higher speeds they start to rattle. (For me)

Again maybe i was just unlucky.

Maybe I was just reeeaaaly unlucky and got a bad case

This seems to be the most likely reason for the problems you are having with the case.  Where are you mounting the HDD cages and are you using both?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

This seems to be the most likely reason for the problems you are having with the case.  Where are you mounting the HDD cages and are you using both?

Both cages are in the case, but only the one on the bottom is occupied all screws are in.

You guys want to see cheap and flimsy?

Cardboard%20Computer%20Case.jpg

You guys want to see cheap and flimsy?

Cardboard%20Computer%20Case.jpg

That's pretty much how my render Pc looks like xD

Both cages are in the case, but only the one on the bottom is occupied all screws are in.

Is it the top one rattling then?  Try removing it.  If you have space then move the bottom cage to it's left-most position near the PSU and see if it still vibrates.

Is it the top one rattling then?  Try removing it.  If you have space then move the bottom cage to it's left-most position near the PSU and see if it still vibrates.

I will try that when i have the time, thanks :)

600T is ugly too.

I disagree

5g8IKov.png

U mad at my photoshop skills?

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I disagree

5g8IKov.png

U mad at my photoshop skills?

Argh! The skills are too much for me! Beginning to believe you actually took a photo of space!

WARNING! YOU MAY SEE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOU HAVE!

I WARNED YOU!

So my question is, why do so many people like the 600T from Corsair?

I had it for quite a while now, and I hate it.

Why:

It is built cheap.

The HDD cage vibrates extremely loud.

Both side panels need a really hard slam because they don't fit right.

The fans are cheap as hell.

So I wanted to know why people like it so much, please give me some opinions.

AGAIN THIS IS MY OPINION IF YOU FEEL THE URGE TO INSULT ME, FEEL FREE TO DO SO!

Here is a picture of a sexy potato just for you:

tumblr_m6pablwg2W1qb6v7mo1_1280.jpg

Dat potato. :mellow:

But yeah, I feel you. For me, it's the R4. Cheap paint job for the white version and shoddy construction in some areas. Yet some people praise it like it's the best case ever. My light as air Lian Li cube case is a million times more sturdy than my R4. Shame the internals are nowhere near as good. Lian Li kinda sucks at that. :ph34r: