NZXT S340 vs Phanteks P400/P400S?

Hi, 

I can't dicide between these cases. I want a durable case with good positions for fans to keep my pc cooled. I watched a lot videos and reviews about these cases, but still can't decide which one to go with. Under some videos there were comments about P400/P400S that it is the murderer of S340 but somewhere I have read that P400 has a terrible airflow and S340 is better... What case do you have/did you have and which is better in your opinion, and why? Thank you.

CPU i5-4460, Motherboard MSI Z97 GAMING 3, RAM 16 GB HyperX Fury Blue, GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING, Case CONNECT IT Battle Case, Storage 1TB HDD, PSU S12II-520, Monitor iiyama ProLite X2483HSU-B2, Cooling SilentiumPC Fera 2, OS Windows 7 Professional

29 minutes ago, tomaaspetrus said:

Hi, 

I can't dicide between these cases. I want a durable case with good positions for fans to keep my pc cooled. I watched a lot videos and reviews about these cases, but still can't decide which one to go with. Under some videos there were comments about P400/P400S that it is the murderer of S340 but somewhere I have read that P400 has a terrible airflow and S340 is better... What case do you have/did you have and which is better in your opinion, and why? Thank you.

They are the same,just go for which one is cheaper or which on you like based on looks,i had a S340 Build for my friend,most amazing budget case,a very compact case similar to Define cases with not much on it....

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

Whichever is cheaper, but personally I'd go with the S340. One thing that is better in Phanteks case is the hard drive mounting, but that is not that much important. 

s340 for sure they could charge 150 for this case honestly

dia de los Muertos

~CPU~ I5 6600K @4.5GHz ~GPU~ GTX 1070 EVGA FTW ~PSU~ EVGA G1 650W ~HDD~ 1TB WD Caviar Blue

~RAM~ G.Skill 16GB DDR4 2400 ~CASE~ NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ~MOBO~ MSI Z170 SLI Plus

~Keyboard~ K70 Lux Cherry MX Brown ~Mouse~ Logitech G502 Prometheus 

(and a lot more shit to go)

Yup, S340. The build quality is AMAZING for the price. The case is both compact and full of space in the mounting area. But I've seen better cable management options in mid towers to be honest... It's great if you don't have a lot of extra components in your build, but with led strips, 2 SSD + 2 HDD, sleeved extension cables etc... it's pretty hard to do anything more than stuffing the cables in the PSU basement. And airflow is more than enough for a single GPU setup. I have 2x140mm intake and 2x120mm exhaust, didn't notice any temp difference between this and my "old" Cougar Challenger that had 3 exhaust fans and 3 intake fans.

CPU : i7 8700k @5GHz, GPU : ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX, RAM : 2x8Go 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance, MB : ASUS Prime Z370-A, PSU : CM V850, Case :  NZXT S340, CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken x62, Monitor : Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p 165Hz, OS : Windows 10 Home 64 bits