R9 290x Spotted

NohbdyKnows

HA only 4 gigs that means that Titan is still better for high resolutions 

There are still going to be 6GB or 8GB aftermarket cards though....

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

well ****

carry on... 

Yeah :P

As long as AMD play their cards right when it comes to pricing then this could be quite an interesting time for quite a lot of people to upgrade or build their first PC.

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

But where do I pre-order with BF4? 

I WOKE UP AT 2AM FOR THIS!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

/joke /half-serious

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

But where do I pre-order with BF4? 

I WOKE UP AT 2AM FOR THIS!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

/joke /half-serious

If you look on the box it has a huge battlefield 4 art design on the box so i'm assuming this version comes with it.

14-202-042-04.jpg

There is no price, I am not interested at all until I see a price.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Yeah :P

As long as AMD play their cards right when it comes to pricing then this could be quite an interesting time for quite a lot of people to upgrade or build their first PC.

Yeah, I'm not building a new rig right now (just did last Christmas) but I still haven't upgraded my GPU, was going to get the EVGA 780 Classy, but depending on the price of the 290x...

Looks awesome but it's way out of my budget. I would go for the R9 280X but it's supposedly a rebranded 7950 for $100 more and less VRAM...No thanks!

depending on how much "Australian tax" I gotta pay I'll most likly be getting one of these. would like to get a 780 but i am not going to drop that sorta coin at the moment

Its all about those volumetric clouds

If you look on the box it has a huge battlefield 4 art design on the box so i'm assuming this version comes with it.

14-202-042-04.jpg

You don't say :P

depending on how much "Australian tax" I gotta pay I'll most likly be getting one of these. would like to get a 780 but i am not going to drop that sorta coin at the moment

I honestly don't think it's going to be pretty....   :unsure:

meanwhile-in-australia-new-meme.jpg

Insanely off topic.

Sad.. And unfortunately true... :(

I swear we get the worst prices on anything in regards to technology...

YAY!!!!

203.gif

How I actually felt when reading the title of this post :D

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

No, but seriously. It's the 3rd. Where are the pre-orders? I'm googling. It is failing. 

All the people in Switzerland better not get them all. That would tick me off. D-:<

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.