IE needs to die.

Mooshi

IE is actually very decent. If it weren't for the lack of plugins/extensions I don't think it would have any problem competing with firefox or chrome.

And I've never had the problem you're having. I don't uninstall IE, sometimes it's useful to have a backup browser, and after I change the default browser it has never opened on it's own.

IE is actually very decent. If it weren't for the lack of plugins/extensions I don't think it would have any problem competing with firefox or chrome.

And I've never had the problem you're having. I don't uninstall IE, sometimes it's useful to have a backup browser, and after I change the default browser it has never opened on it's own.

Very true, and how many web site are IE only? I am sure most banks web sites are IE only. They are are in Canada.

IE needs to die.

Started by Mooshi, Oct 02 2013 04:50 PM

Good call. I can't see it lasting much longer anyways... Chrome and Firefox have loads more features and just seem to work better. I doubt Microsoft will stop developing it, but with the likes of chrome and ff so easy to install and use, you're missing a trick if you're still using the old ie.

OnePlus 6T