Remote access Minecraft server on iPhone?

Hey! I have now set up my very own Minecraft server at home, and I was wondering if it`s possible to access it from my phone? To see for example wo is on the server etc? :) Thanks!

I don't know about home made servers but if you get a professional host (like MC Pro Host) you will be able to log into your account on the website and thus the server console from your phone

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

You can buy applications like AMP or mcmyadmin note mcmyadmin is older and AMP is newer but made by the same company. You can also use multi craft. I really like AMP its very nice but it is in beta and also 50% right now its about 8$ for licence of 3 servers of any type.

35 minutes ago, Swinzon said:

Hey! I have now set up my very own Minecraft server at home, and I was wondering if it`s possible to access it from my phone? To see for example wo is on the server etc? :) Thanks!

There are rcon apps out there that support minectraft. All you need to do is enable rcon in the server.properties file and port forward the correct port.

My native language is C++

23 minutes ago, Ajaydev Singh said:

You can use rcon but its a cheap way and is not the best.

But it's simple, and it's free. He doesn't need a panel.

My native language is C++

Is your server computer running Linux? I run a server on Ubuntu (I use Ubuntu Desktop 16.04 set to boot to the terminal) and this is how I control mine.

Install Screen:

sudo apt-get install screen

Screen allows you to open a console that can then be detached from and stay running, so if your SSH connection closes, the server will stay running.

To use SSH, you of course need an SSH server, the most popular one is OpenSSH

sudo apt-get install openssh-server

I have never had to change any settings with it, and I don't recommend you do, but if you must, the help page is here.

Now, in addition to having port 25565 forwarded to the server computer, you also need to forward port 22 (If your router/firewall has presets, just find "SSH Server"), you also need an SSH client, for your phone, just open it's app store and search for "SSH Client", and for computers, there is a Chrome plugin. Connect to the server by typing the same IP you use to connect to the server, and the username you use on the server computer.

When you reach the terminal, open Screen, just by typing it:

screen

Then press enter and you will be returned to a command line, then just start the server, and when you are ready to disconnect, press CTRL+A, then press D, and close the session. Your server will remain running.

When you want to reconnect, open a new session and type

screen -r

and you will be returned to the same console that you left.

But knowing that I took 30 minutes to type this, you probably aren't using Linux