Which websites can help check for the best deals?

AlanAlan

What websites can you use to check that you are paying the best deal?

If you are wanting new items, just go to PCpartpicker, choose your components and it'll show you a list of prices from different vendors. You can also list parts by price as well. 

Intel i7 8700k @ 5.3GHz - Asus Maximus X Hero - 16GB Gskill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 - Viotek 27" 1440p 144hz curved- Corsair AX860i - CM H500M - Custom watercooling loop (BlackIce GT 360mm w/ Corsair SP120s in pull) - Swiftech MCP35X Pump - XSPC WaterBlock - Intel 760p 512gb nvme m.2 + [2x] 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSDs (RAID0) + 512GB Samsung 840 pro + (2) 2TB WD Black + 1TB WD Black + 1TB SCSI WD External for Plex Media Server storage - CM QuickFire TK w/ Cherry MX Blues - Roccat Tyon - VModa Crossfade LP - Klipsche ProMedia 2.1's pushed with a FiiO Andes F07K DAC

54 minutes ago, JTMarch86 said:

If you are wanting new items, just go to PCpartpicker, choose your components and it'll show you a list of prices from different vendors. You can also list parts by price as well. 

What about all tech deals?

Depends on where you are from. If there is a PCPartpicker for your country, I would check that (I think they have an American, Australian, Canadian, German, UK and Italian one), but they don't have all items and not all items have prices (especially noticed this with the German one).

Other than that you have to rely on some other website. For example I am from the Netherlands and check tweakers.net and hardware.info on PC component prices.

5 hours ago, AlanAlan said:

What about all tech deals?

There is a hot deals section on the forum, but people from all over the world post there and it's not all PC components. I know there are multiple sub Reddits for deals too and of course you should look into national sites. For example the previously mentioned Dutch hardware.info does a roundup of some good deals (in the Netherlands) once a week.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 hours ago, Minibois said:

Depends on where you are from. If there is a PCPartpicker for your country, I would check that (I think they have an American, Australian, Canadian, German, UK and Italian one), but they don't have all items and not all items have prices (especially noticed this with the German one).

Other than that you have to rely on some other website. For example I am from the Netherlands and check tweakers.net and hardware.info on PC component prices.

There is a hot deals section on the forum, but people from all over the world post there and it's not all PC components. I know there are multiple sub Reddits for deals too and of course you should look into national sites. For example the previously mentioned Dutch hardware.info does a roundup of some good deals (in the Netherlands) once a week.

What I mean is like I see a camera on amazon and is there any website I can check if I am paying for the best price for that camera?