Valve Files Trademark For...

Blingy

I look forward to happily loosing hours/days of my life when this comes out.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

Black Mesa is a High Definition remake of Half Life 1.

Hummm... so what was the stolen version that was pre-released?

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

its gonna be a fail but not because it will be a bad game because probably it will be good but it will fail because of all the hype it has and everyeone is waiting for it to be the perfect FPS

Same rumours every year.

Same fake rumours every year.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Half life 3 will take 2 valve years to make. Nothing to be excited about. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

But, and correct me if I am wrong, didn't GabeN say that they basically were close to done and that they stopped because while it was good, it could never be good enough? 

Don't think he said this. He has however clearly hinted that they are working on it. But he has also hinted that they have been struggling and failing to come up with ways to improve it and make it much better than the last couple of games. I guess they don't want to put out more of the same... I would guess they have gone back to the drawing board at  least once.

Remember Duke Nukem Forever and how well that went? Too much time has elapsedT.

Well the difference is that Valve's competency is probably not in doubt, whereas DNF developers....

Also Valve is not cutting corners grappling with financial trouble and risk of shutting down.

If half life 3 is a exclusive title of the steam os, and available at launch, imagine the amount of people just buying both of them right away for the game. Best launch day ever!

But thats not really valve's way....

If half life 3 is a exclusive title of the steam os, and available at launch, imagine the amount of people just buying both of them right away for the game. Best launch day ever!

But thats not really valve's way....

Ya exclusivity would kinda ruin their reputation. What they may do is have it as a launch title across Windows, mac and Linux. And then hope to sell a decent amount of copies to Linux (including steamOS) users in order to prove a point to other developers that it can be viable...

I called it! I guessed that valve would release HL3 on their new hardware in 2014! I posted this September 29! This is the post here.

ASUS Maximus VII Hero || Intel i7-4790k || ASUS STRIX GTX 970 || Mushkin Blackline 4x4gb (16gb) 1600mhz || ADATA SX900 128gb SSD || 4 Random HDD's (1.5TB Total) || CM Storm Scout II || Enermax NAXN 80+ Bronze 650w || Corsair H100i || Windows 7 Home